Megan Rose Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have totally forgotten about her loool weird that I actually used to enjoy her content. wtf is that post, what she's saying doesn't even make sense.
This lockdown has proved once and for all how irrelevant she is. Boring!

Reactions: 2
She annoys me so much... surely i cant be the only one this thread is very quiet!

Reactions: 6
I can’t bare to watch her if I’m honest. Not even a hate follow from me. She chats the most amount of tit, it takes so long to unpick

Reactions: 3
A cleaner..... she doesn’t leave the house.
Surely this is pure privilege

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who is annoyed at her sudden obsession with Yemen??

what has been going on in Yemen has been happening for at least 4 years...all of a sudden she wants all her followers to donate? I feel like she thinks she’s bringing it to our attention because The rest of us are too dumb to know this has been an issue for years.

hmmmmm

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who is annoyed at her sudden obsession with Yemen??

what has been going on in Yemen has been happening for at least 4 years...all of a sudden she wants all her followers to donate? I feel like she thinks she’s bringing it to our attention because The rest of us are too dumb to know this has been an issue for years.

hmmmmm
She’s not the only influencer to have suddenly discovered the atrocities in Yemen. They make my blood boil.

Reactions: 2
She’s not the only influencer to have suddenly discovered the atrocities in Yemen. They make my blood boil.
I honestly feel like messaging her to say you know you haven’t DISCOVERED Yemen.. I honestly think anything to stay “relevant” even if that means jumping on a crisis

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe how much she’s changed- a full 180.

I used to love her funny videos, I would literally LOL at them, now I can’t tolerate her at all, what a shame.

Reactions: 9
Was this angle necessary to 'celebrate your body' 🤔Sometimes it's hard to understand what exactly these influencer's gain by all this 😅Not peace of mind though. And how does she takes such pics if she is apparently living alone

IMG_20200625_222930.jpg

Getting so bored of “body positive influencers “ that need to totally contort their bodies to get “bad angle pics” that aren’t even bad 🙄🙄😂

I get concerned about the number of responses influencers get to their posts from people saying 'I needed to hear that right now' as though the Influencer is some sort of acknowledged expert or guru. It's scary that so many people seem to hang on their every word!

She really has lost her lane... she doesn’t know what to post! I have a novel idea maybe just concentrate on being a mummy and look for a proper job 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She really has lost her lane... she doesn’t know what to post! I have a novel idea maybe just concentrate on being a mummy and look for a proper job 🤷🏽‍♀️
She’ll never get a proper job because bizarrely she seems to be on quite good money now (whatever it is she actually does!!)

Reactions: 3