Megan Rose Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she and her woke friends are flogging another 22 quid 'workshop' tommorow. Its 3 hours long?! Who is honestly paying this and watching them?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She babies her daughter so much.. i think it everytime i watch her - i know shes little but Megan is very overbearing

Reactions: 1
Posting her daughter saying 'i am beautiful' / 'i am happy' is just feeding into her woke/mental health audience....her kid isnt even 2 she just copies what you say...i have a daughter Same age as her and she just copies what you tell her as she is learning to talk.

Reactions: 4
Her constant demand for 'positivity'and applause in everything she does is bit tiring.. Someone needs to tell her that life doesn't always hand you bouquet of roses. Sometimes it hands u f***ing lemons and you need to know how to turn that into pinacolada. Spending all her time feeling sorry for herself, constantly adopting victim mentality, catastrophizing everything, getting offended by reasonable suggestions,this woman needs reality check. More so now that she is a mother and her daughter will eventually adopt same behavior😑

Reactions: 6
Posting her daughter saying 'i am beautiful' / 'i am happy' is just feeding into her woke/mental health audience....her kid isnt even 2 she just copies what you say...i have a daughter Same age as her and she just copies what you tell her as she is learning to talk.
I didnt think she was nearly 2 i thought she was alot younger but i just looked and your right!

I didnt think she was nearly 2 i thought she was alot younger but i just looked and your right!
Yeah my little one was born about 2 weeks before hers. My one just copies whatever you say. Megan just using her saying im beautiful/happy for likes..

Yeah my little one was born about 2 weeks before hers. My one just copies whatever you say. Megan just using her saying im beautiful/happy for likes..
Definately.. babies have no idea what they are saying let alone the meaning, and the repeating doesnt even sound the same

I have totally forgotten about her loool weird that I actually used to enjoy her content. wtf is that post, what she's saying doesn't even make sense.

Reactions: 6