Megan Rose Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was thinking that.... orrrrrrr is she just putting up post of him to get to Paul.... she comes across like that type of girl tbh
Meanwhile Paul is probably delighted to have got out before she went full on nuts lol

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20200506_210321.jpg

Time to leave earth. She is writing a book?!About what? How to copy paste motivational dipshit in captions? How to dole out apparently harmful mental health advice when you are not qualified?Leeching money from vulnerable followers?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh look...

Another day another 'look at me i have a roll and cellulite' unflattering photo uploaded. However face all dolled up and she actually has to contort her body to get the shot!

Reactions: 3
Oh look...

Another day another 'look at me i have a roll and cellulite' unflattering photo uploaded. However face all dolled up and she actually has to contort her body to get the shot!
I don’t think I can be even bothered looking. She is beyond boring! What is it with the body roll phenomenon.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t think I can be even bothered looking. She is beyond boring! What is it with the body roll phenomenon.
Yeah don’t bother it is just annoying.

although (and I hate myself for saying this) I did chuckle at the post before that about kids backwashing into your drinks when they share with you-gross but true. Truer than the bending over in an awkward position to make myself seem less than perfect so I can be relatable posts.
And why do people do such long captions? Sorry,but unless you are The Rock I ain’t reading that drivel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The Way she uses her daughter for getting attention and content doesn't really seem right.. Exposure to social media at such young age

Reactions: 5
Hope she reads here and can see this post.

Grow up Megan. The world will throw all kinds of tit at you-positive and negative. Embrace it, acknowledge it and let it go.

IMG_20200517_184314.jpg

Reactions: 1
Hope she reads here and can see this post.

Grow up Megan. The world will throw all kinds of tit at you-positive and negative. Embrace it, acknowledge it and let it go.

View attachment 132240
I doubt the psychological concept of ‘emotional diversity’ is as simple as that either. I would imagine it’s far more complex than a social media quote from someone else’s account! At the very least, go and do a psychology degree, Megan. Then I might take you seriously.

Does anyone else think she projects her neediness onto her daughter? I love my children to death but constantly asking for kisses over and over and i love you do you love me, can you tell mammy i love you and now sharing an apple out of her mouth to get hugs.. i know shes been open about feeling lonely in the lockdown i think you can see she's struggling alot which makes the mental health advice she gives out have even less substance

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think she projects her neediness onto her daughter? I love my children to death but constantly asking for kisses over and over and i love you do you love me, can you tell mammy i love you and now sharing an apple out of her mouth to get hugs.. i know shes been open about feeling lonely in the lockdown i think you can see she's struggling alot which makes the mental health advice she gives out have even less substance
True. Her neediness and desperation is quite apparent. And this actually makes her ugly-irrespective of her body or face. Only someone comfortable in themselves attract someone good. With this vibe all she would attract is bunch of jerks

Reactions: 2
100% agree. Megan seems like hard work. I hope she stops with all this neediness to her daughter as it will effect her.

Reactions: 2