Megan Rose Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showing off her vibrator is odd to me, like really? Is nothing private these days?
The cringe I felt at this - I have an extensive chest but I’d never EVER show it on social media - why she needed to show her vibrator - of course it’s over priced and expensive as per

Reactions: 2
I was diagnosed with PTSD years ago and there’s no way I’d be paying to listen to that rubbish, there are actually professionals that are trying to help people free of charge right now, I’ll remember all these "influencers" that are trying to make a buck out of a really scary time.
This makes me so mad and so sad

The cringe I felt at this - I have an extensive chest but I’d never EVER show it on social media - why she needed to show her vibrator - of course it’s over priced and expensive as per
Like she couldn’t have just chucked it under a pillow if she didn’t want to talk about it.... I hate the faux embarrassment. Plus all the stuff she bought with her own money, apart from all the stuff that was #gifted. She is one of the most fake morons ever

Reactions: 5
Like she couldn’t have just chucked it under a pillow if she didn’t want to talk about it.... I hate the faux embarrassment. Plus all the stuff she bought with her own money, apart from all the stuff that was #gifted. She is one of the most fake morons ever
I did laugh when she said about buying with her own money 😂 Has she forgotten about the #gifted posts she put up a few months ago. She is deliberately deceiving her followers.

Showing off her vibrator is odd to me, like really? Is nothing private these days?
She’s probably getting paid to do it

Last edited:
  • Heart
It was like she done that whole house tour just to advertise the vibrator 😂

• Haha
I unfollowed her ages ago too, just looked at her story today. I can’t believe she has the audacity to charge for that online inner queen thing, she has no qualifications, what idiots would pay another idiot 22.22 to listen to absolute rubbish. Especially in these time’s, she’s preying on vulnerable people

Reactions: 4
(fund fact: James is surprisingly short). I see them at local cafes and they just sit there on their phones together being oddly antisocial. They love Australia as a second home but I don’t see them using their platform to raise funds to help with the current bushfire crisis. It’s a bit irritating. Just a mention that they’ve donated and that it’s terrible... I guess they can’t profit from it so why invest their time? 🙄 makes me sick.
Just catching up on threads - sorry for my extreme lateness!

Have met James in person a couple of times - he's not short. Unless you're over 6ft 2, then yes he is shorter than you. But as he's taller than the average UK man, that "fact" is actually wrong.

Also, James was raising funds for the Bushfires in Aus - Last I checked (some time ago) the funds were well above £30k and growing, which was back in Jan. I also think I remember him saying that he was matching donations to a point.

Hope that clarifies. ☮

Reactions: 1
There is a channel on YouTube Anna's analysis who has made a video on phony influencer's who are not qualified and doling out advice on mental health, body issues and hosting retreat. Must watch video. It's like someone describing Megan verbatim 😁

• Haha
Has anyone listened to her podcasts? I listened to the break up on and oh my god the advice is god awful, she is not helping people like she thinks we these types of podcasts. It’s so dangerous producing these types of podcasts with an audience that are clearly in a vulnerable mental state. She should stick to lighthearted style podcasts, if she feels she needs to do them. But knowing her she’ll drop this as soon as she loses interest, she has no sticking power with most of her projects.

Reactions: 3
Its worrying how she goes on and talks about mental health and wellbeing. Its dangerous, she just says a few quotes which can be found on those basic quote instagram pages and she thinks she is helping. If people need help they should find someone qualified! All these social media 'therapists' are dangerous.

It’s such a grey area with all these wannabe therapist coming out of the woodwork recently, it should regulated and monitored. There should not be people out there taking money from people who are not professionals. It’s insane there’s so many “influencers” out there doing it more so now than ever, honestly it’s scary. It’s those poor young girls listening to these people flout absolute crap.

It’s the same people giving this “love yourself” advice who are also brand ambassadors for tooth whitening kits, make up brands, hair straighteners and fast fashion. They are all hypocrites, Megan isn’t as bad but people like Sinead Hegarty are they epitome of this hypocrisy. It’s scary.

Reactions: 3
She didn’t just put a video of her hugging herself up did she?

yep, yes she did
Ffs I know we’re in lockdown but who has time to be hugging yourself. What poor cow with zero mates and family that’s been sacked off by a slimy git is falling for this s***?

• Haha
As much As I moan and say I don’t like my job I’m so glad I have a job that keeps my mind busy and keeps me In a routine at the moment rather than being bored out of my mind thinking about what cringe worthy content I can film next for my next buck

This whole pandemic has made me so thankful to be in a job that gives me routine. I couldn’t imagine being an influencer and how mind stakingly boring it would be.