Megan Rose Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megan Rose Lane did not say this- a YouTube dude called Prince Ea did! Oh my gawd- now she’s a word thief
No wonder. To say wise words, one needs to have clear head. Which I doubt she does. So maybe this is not the first time she is passing off quotes as her own🤔also her long as captions don't seem to be entirely her piece of work. Sometimes I feel, she has mashed bit from here and there... More like collection of so called positive quotes without any relevance to the picture or situation. But that's just my opinion.

Reactions: 2
It’s so wrong- influencers should at least be authentic. But they are just fake- they are effectively con people - how do they sleep at night?

Reactions: 3
They sleep on #gifted beds and pillows. They are pathetic
It’s embarrassing. The state of their messy homes and portraying a life they can’t afford themselves because they don’t have the means, work ethic or knowledge. There are key workers pulling 14 hour days that can’t afford crystals, t shirts, gold baby bottles, vacuum cleaners, laptops, make up and probably don’t even have the time to order them right now that are either skilled or unskilled workers then there’s the people that can’t work right now but hold down jobs and earn every item in their homes yet they are worried whether they’ll have a job in a few weeks but whichever these REAL PEOPLE are a million times better than these professional big mouths/manipulators

Reactions: 9
It’s embarrassing. The state of their messy homes and portraying a life they can’t afford themselves because they don’t have the means, work ethic or knowledge. There are key workers pulling 14 hour days that can’t afford crystals, t shirts, gold baby bottles, vacuum cleaners, laptops, make up and probably don’t even have the time to order them right now that are either skilled or unskilled workers then there’s the people that can’t work right now but hold down jobs and earn every item in their homes yet they are worried whether they’ll have a job in a few weeks but whichever these REAL PEOPLE are a million times better than these professional big mouths/manipulators
All of this!

I don't understand.. Saw her stories in park. Is lockdown not imposed in UK or wherever she lives?? People are just roaming around. I'd it even safe! Or is it just her
We're allowed to go out for one walk or exercise a day, she's not doing anything she shouldn't by walking around in the park

We're allowed to go out for one walk or exercise a day, she's not doing anything she shouldn't by walking around in the park
Taking a toddler out, who are supposedly high risk, out in this pandemic situation which has claimed plenty of lives already, is risky. Whether or not she is doing 'anything she shouldn't' is irrelevant.This is airborne and UK already has staggering cases..why risk it?

Where does she get all this money from? Duping and Frauding people that she’s some sort of guru so she can buy £30 bulbs?
She’s ridiculous - imagine buying a keyboard and trying to be relatable when many don’t even know where their mortgage payments are coming from. Also - hate forums 😂😂 ok Megan it’s a hate forum.

Reactions: 5
Where does she get all this money from? Duping and Frauding people that she’s some sort of guru so she can buy £30 bulbs?
She’s ridiculous - imagine buying a keyboard and trying to be relatable when many don’t even know where their mortgage payments are coming from. Also - hate forums 😂😂 ok Megan it’s a hate forum.
A hate forum?! 😂
Yeah right Megan, loads of people asked you for a flat tour. No, they didn’t. It’s a very thinly veiled way of tagging brands that you want to get freebies from. Plus, the flat wasn’t a complete tip for once.

Nice try....

A hate forum?! 😂
Yeah right Megan, loads of people asked you for a flat tour. No, they didn’t. It’s a very thinly veiled way of tagging brands that you want to get freebies from. Plus, the flat wasn’t a complete tip for once.

Nice try....
No one would ask for a flat tour! Is she serious?! A rented ground floor flat in a terraced house in South West London?! Not exactly MTV Cribs love

• Haha
I don’t get it- why do people buy a webinar from her. Someone who clearly doesn’t have a grip of her mental health, compared to a webinar from an actual psychologist. Am I missing something?

Reactions: 7
I don’t get it- why do people buy a webinar from her. Someone who clearly doesn’t have a grip of her mental health, compared to a webinar from an actual psychologist. Am I missing something?
She preys on vulnerable people to sell her crap webinars to. It’s an utter disgrace that this is so unregulated. She has zero qualifications. Makes me feel so bad for people who work their arses off to study and build up clients and who genuinely want to help people who have mental health problems or past trauma.

Reactions: 7
She preys on vulnerable people to sell her crap webinars to. It’s an utter disgrace that this is so unregulated. She has zero qualifications. Makes me feel so bad for people who work their arses off to study and build up clients and who genuinely want to help people who have mental health problems or past trauma.
Apparently, people can 'buy' it later😑do people actually attend this!?
Screenshot_20200414_174210.jpg

Reactions: 1
I was diagnosed with PTSD years ago and there’s no way I’d be paying to listen to that rubbish, there are actually professionals that are trying to help people free of charge right now, I’ll remember all these "influencers" that are trying to make a buck out of a really scary time.

Showing off her vibrator is odd to me, like really? Is nothing private these days?

• Haha
Reactions: 2