Megan Rose Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else noticed her referencing Paul much more in the last few days? Saying she hopes esme gets her dads genius maths skills and posting videos of his other daughter. Wonder what that’s all about? Isolation making her miss the ex?

Reactions: 2
Anyone else noticed her referencing Paul much more in the last few days? Saying she hopes esme gets her dads genius maths skills and posting videos of his other daughter. Wonder what that’s all about? Isolation making her miss the ex?
I noticed that too! It’s nice to see that they have a good relationship for their daughter

Reactions: 4
Must be the full moon...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bit weird posting videos of his other daughter is it not?

Reactions: 1
Some people are struggling for bare essentials, some fighting for life, others just taking it one day at time and then comes Ms. Lane🖕
Not to mention putting the lives of delivery people at risk by ordering these frivolous items. Is she that dumb?

IMG_20200409_132144.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
A keyboard and a foot spa 🤦‍♀️It’s like she’s baiting people. For someone that’s all into self-love etc., you’d have thought she‘d spare a thought for the delivery drivers that really don’t want to be out working all day but don’t mind so much when they know they’re delivering essential items for vulnerable people.
My husband is one of these people and honestly it makes me mad that he’s out all day potentially either catching or sharing this virus, bringing it home to our family, and what for....for people like Megan to have a bleeping foot spa and play tit tunes on her bloody piano. Knob.

Reactions: 6
Was that Paul in her stories today going out for a walk with Esme? He was also mentioning Megan in his stories today.. I wonder if they will get back together?

Reactions: 1
Was that Paul in her stories today going out for a walk with Esme? He was also mentioning Megan in his stories today.. I wonder if they will get back together?
They #collabs and #ads have dried up so they are both desperate for engagement on their accounts. This is the only way they will keep people interested. They whole are they/aren’t they scenario. Pathetic.

Reactions: 5
Why can’t you just fundraise like normal people ie without having to get a brand involved. duck off with that tit. I hate that,stinks of falseness.
Also will be VERY disappointed if Paul goes back to her ffs although maybe she will scale back on all her utter bullshit (which will just emphasise how much bullshit it was if she just drops it all)

Reactions: 3
I don't understand.. Saw her stories in park. Is lockdown not imposed in UK or wherever she lives?? People are just roaming around. I'd it even safe! Or is it just her

I don't understand.. Saw her stories in park. Is lockdown not imposed in UK or wherever she lives?? People are just roaming around. I'd it even safe! Or is it just her
I saw a snippet of a headline saying that some big park had been reopened for the weekend or something? Victoria something or other? Have to say I just saw it in passing and didn’t look into it so not sure what the score is but think it’s so stupid to open it-can’t imagine wanting to be somewhere lots of people are at the minute especially with a young kid

Also,since when does she have a podcast and has anyone been brave enough to listen?!