Megan Rose Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a good looking girl but she doesn’t half know it and just seems so smug. Is the baby with her full time during the pandemic?
She has Esme for 2 days then the child goes to Pauls for 2 days

I wonder how many copies of her and Wendy’s book/journal will sell...

Last edited:
i hope this ‘influencer/charlatan’ bubble bursts soon. Not surprised about this book/journal - gotta get every penny!

i hope this ‘influencer/charlatan’ bubble bursts soon. Not surprised about this book/journal - gotta get every penny!
Why does everyone have a bloody book? Connie, James Smith, Zanna, Alice....no more bloody books!

Reactions: 1
She appears to be stuck in an endless cycle of ’waxing gibbon’ 🤣

Honestly, these people give me the biggest belly laughs!

Reactions: 2
Perhaps her “waxing gibbon” needs a good seeing to 😂
I can hear Paul’s voice chatting In that brill Irish accent to his mates in the gym like “She’s well fit an all...bleedin cracking pair o tits and goes like a train, but jeeesus when she starts prattling on about dose moon cycles and tha, I jus cant.”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can hear Paul’s voice chatting In that brill Irish accent to his mates in the gym like “She’s well fit an all...bleedin cracking pair o tits and goes like a train, but jeeesus when she starts prattling on about dose moon cycles and tha, I jus cant.”
Literally just read that in his accent!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is bleeping priceless lol

Aww thanks! Don’t get me wrong, Paul is a funny guy but I don’t reckon he’ll be winning any ‘partner of the year’ awards any time soon. But jesus..even I can see that Megan is a high-maintenance bird. I mean it’s fooking hard work watching her navel-gazing all day in IG, without being in a relationship with her in real life🥴🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aww thanks! Don’t get me wrong, Paul is a funny guy but I don’t reckon he’ll be winning any ‘partner of the year’ awards any time soon. But jesus..even I can see that Megan is a high-maintenance bird. I mean it’s fooking hard work watching her navel-gazing all day in IG, without being in a relationship with her in real life🥴🥱🥱
I agree that Paul is no angel. I never got them as a couple. I always felt they were just hanging on by a thread.