Megan Rose Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20200319_181856.jpg

Doesn't she get tired of posting same tit over and over again!!??
Ofcourse you would get 'triggered' if you kept thinking about yourself you hillbilly.
She doesn't seem to have much going on except for reel life she has carefully curated online..

Reactions: 11
Paul had a lucky escape (obvs can’t ever be completely free of her bcos of Esme). I am surprised that they lasted as long as they did tbh. I mean I’m sure Paul is no angel but he comes across as pragmatic, funny, kind and someone who hasn’t got time for bullshit or silly mind-games. Then there’s Megan- utterly self-absorbed, thinks that lighting a candle and popping a meditation on is the answer to everything, and looks fake as duck to me. Can you imagine how tired of her he must have got?!!!! How she manages to stand up straight (given she spends so much time navel-gazing) is a total mystery ;)

Reactions: 11
Honestly I unfollowed her after the instagram posted above. Cba with her self absorbed self, and like you said she talks about the same thing all the time. You can tell she thinks some sort of guru with all these meditations and things she organising. Would be okay with it if it was actually helping people but I think for the majority of people who follow her and herself, it's just masking pain and insecurities.

Reactions: 6
Honestly I unfollowed her after the instagram posted above. Cba with her self absorbed self, and like you said she talks about the same thing all the time. You can tell she thinks some sort of guru with all these meditations and things she organising. Would be okay with it if it was actually helping people but I think for the majority of people who follow her and herself, it's just masking pain and insecurities.
Exactly!

Reactions: 1
There’s just no excuse for it. She lives like a woman. Instead of bastard naval gazing she should have a good declutter and deep clean.
Also, If she put down her phone and engaged with her daughter, Esme wouldn’t resort to pulling the house apart out of pure boredom. That poor baby is allowed run riot. She has zero boundaries. She doesn’t even sit down to have a meal. It’s constant running around and getting content at the expense of her daughter.

Reactions: 10
Not sure what exactly this bathtub pic has to do with loneliness and moon clubs etc. But what do I know🤔I am not instagram influencer trying to seek attention with staged pics or playing around with IG algorithm 😏

IMG_20200402_222920.jpg
IMG_20200402_222938.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Wish influencing was banned during the pandemic so we weren’t subjected to this utter bullshit.

Reactions: 15
Not sure what exactly this bathtub pic has to do with loneliness and moon clubs etc. But what do I know🤔I am not instagram influencer trying to seek attention with staged pics or playing around with IG algorithm 😏

View attachment 103037View attachment 103038
Oh give me strength!!! Is this gobshite still at it with her self-indulgent, moon obsessed twattery!!!!

Wish influencing was banned during the pandemic so we weren’t subjected to this utter bullshit.
Banned outright!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Checked on her page and watched her stories - she still irritates me.
I wonder if she has had her lips done or Botox or something? She looks so different!

Reactions: 3
Anyone else noticed in her story today she’s trying to cover her usual accent with a posh girl voice, pathetic

Reactions: 1