Megan Rose Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely, it’s grim. 😪👎🏼
I think she recently posted a pic of Esme where she has covered her nipples...

I stopped following MRL a while back, just became too annoying for words. The continuous “queen” references and “love you” to all and sundry, is just nauseating. 🤢 And the constant inclusion of her daughter Esme in her posts became a little uncomfortable I think (a beautiful child, but she has no say in appearing “on the gram”). 👎🏼😔

As for this ridiculous face that she constantly pulls, what the actual f*ck is she doing? 🙄😬🤦🏼‍♀️😬

View attachment 88786
Hate this look she is trying to pull off

Reactions: 3
I think she recently posted a pic of Esme where she has covered her nipples...

Hate this look she is trying to pull off
I saw that, just too far; she needs to at least clothe her child if she’s going to use her as some kind of Insta-currency. 👎🏼😔

I think it’s her trying to be relatable, but just being a bit of a knob tbh. 🙄😂

Reactions: 3
Cringing at her q&as up at the moment on her stories. She is really up her own arse isn't she!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Here’s a genius thought, Megan. How about not putting a pic of your baby on insta...

I belong in Mensa, I know 😂

I think it’s nuts that’s she’s telling folk to quit their jobs to “find happiness” or whatever. No one likes going to work but we all have to do it! What exactly does she have in the way of qualifications to be advising stuff like this and setting up retreats that cost thousands to attend? It’s like she woke up one day and decided she was some spiritual guru. Which is fine but not when she’s peddling this shite to potentially vulnerable women.

Reactions: 10
I think it’s nuts that’s she’s telling folk to quit their jobs to “find happiness” or whatever. No one likes going to work but we all have to do it! What exactly does she have in the way of qualifications to be advising stuff like this and setting up retreats that cost thousands to attend? It’s like she woke up one day and decided she was some spiritual guru. Which is fine but not when she’s peddling this shite to potentially vulnerable women.
If she had a dick she’d suck it clean off. Talk about loving herself or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is completely irresponsible telling people to quit their jobs. How about she takes her own advice and quits deliberately misleading people.

Reactions: 6
She is completely irresponsible telling people to quit their jobs. How about she takes her own advice and quits deliberately misleading people.
She’s such a knob she was going on in her stories about loving paying for things and being independent yet admitted ages ago that Paul paid for most things-easy to quit your job when someone else is paying your way Megan. What an absolute dick. It’s funny how good looking people get less attractive when you see through to what they are actually like.

Reactions: 11
She’s such a knob she was going on in her stories about loving paying for things and being independent yet admitted ages ago that Paul paid for most things-easy to quit your job when someone else is paying your way Megan. What an absolute dick. It’s funny how good looking people get less attractive when you see through to what they are actually like.
Some things money can’t buy...like common human decency.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This isn't just wrong advice, its downright misleading.. People really need to see through her and call out on her bullshit. Oh wait I forgot, she deletes 'hate' comments left right and centre. How about facing the truth for once MRL?

I think if you are foolish enough to follow advice from someone who earns their money from putting pictures online with whimsical captions then you’d deserve to be unemployed 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She drinks a lot doesn’t she
She’s always out in the piss. Paul seems to have Esme way more than she does. He also makes sure she wears clothes and uses a spoon rather than her bare hands when eating stuff like yogurt.

Reactions: 8
She cancelled work today because of a cough.
Imagine if we all did that!

• Haha