Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whisper

Can someone please explain why she’s posted a photo of her kissing her mum on the lips?!? I DONT GET IT ?!?!?

Shanayasahni

I don't understand.. Saw her stories in park. Is lockdown not imposed in UK or wherever she lives?? People are just roaming around. I'd it even safe! Or is it just her

Crittycant

Posting about the coffee with “paul” written on it.... she wrote “worst coffee ever” and gave it the finger. For someone who is so “woke” and “positive” she can be so petty and immature. He is still the father of your child. Not to mention he is parenting and she is out getting pissed on gin. Just seems a weird time to get a dig in. I’m sure he goes out partying when she is parenting too, but do you think he would add an Instagram story giving the name “Megan” the finger? Soooooo incredibly petty of her to do. I’m sure it will be deleted in the morning when she is hungover feeling sorry for herself.
Really used to enjoy following her but you’re right she has gone a completely different direction and seems
correction it appears she is just getting a dig in while completely sober in the morning during her travels to Amsterdam. Some how feels worse lol

blossombloss

Chatty Member
Also is it me or does her new place look really not child friendly! All that fancy furniture with a toddler..
Honestly I was thinking this but wasn't sure if it was just me as I don't have any kids but the place has so many bits and bobs around, she must have to watch Esme like a hawk!

Boredinstagrammer29

‘True happiness is created within me and I can choose it now’ what a fucking ignorant privileged thing to say. What about the vulnerable women reading that suffering with severe mental health problems who are unable to ‘choose happy’ and then proceed to feel even shitter with themselves for their inability to do so.
The one about other people’s judgements is just a way for morons like her to refuse to accept responsibility for the things they say and do that are wrong. As an adult we should accept responsibility for our actions and sometimes we will come under attack from people. Sometimes yes,those people are just arseholes and attacking for no reason. But Megan,had it ever occurred to you that our judgements are based on things you do that might be worth looking into? Overexposing your daughter, selling this facade to viewers that if they have a crystal and a bar of chocolate and say the right things then miracles will happen. You are full of shit and are rightly being called out on here for it-I am judging you because you deserve to be judged for some of the bollocks on your page. How DARE you spout this bullshit about being happy now when you have to swan off to expensive spas to be happy,or shill some bullshit to people for a bit of cash because you can’t just go and earn money the way everyone else does. Fuck you.
6-8 months ago I would have been a massive supporter of you and honestly your page was helpful to me,your attitude and things you were saying were genuinely useful and inspiring and I loved following you. Now you are just full of shit.

And who the fuck with a job/kids/commitments has time to sit and listen to their inner self and take notes ffs-get in the real world love.
APPLAUSE!!!!!!

Ld5503

They’re posting being together in the house again so at least the split looks amicable, if they’re comfortable publicly showing they’re together

Boredinstagrammer29

Sorry again for off topic but I was extremely disappointed to see not one mention of the bush fires from James,I was very surprised given how much time he spends there-my Australian geography is shoddy at best so I don’t know if Where he stays is near affected areas but that’s no excuse,it’s horrific and honestly some of the pictures will stay with me for a long time,so how he can sit back promoting his book whilst not even giving a mere mention of it is disappointing-an Australian I follow who practices mindfulness has a book coming out and she sent out a newsletter apologising for the timing of its release as obviously the fires are a priority and the way she worded it was lovely and humbled.
Anyway,back on topic-I agree that Megan does at least have a personality and whilst I don’t love her direction at the minute she does seem like a nice girl and is very witty and she does make an effort to answer questions sometimes-felicity always has sarky answers to questions and there is only so many times you can watch the same story of her walking down the street early in the morning talking about how she is having a nap later.
Who are these people? Any ig handles?

Londongirl5382

Huh? They are still living together? Did you see her post slagging off this site? Whilst plugging another 5 ads and recommendations... really strange to make a living from what are seemingly crap recommendations. Just my thoughts...
I don’t think they are living together as such. They don’t seem to be there at the same time. It’s probably likely she’s staying there so he can see Esme until her new place is ready.

Brunette7

Has anyone seen the dog recently? I don't follow her just occasionally snoop but don't remember seeing it for a while l??

Catinahat

Not sure...I believe that you get fined if you take your kid away during the school year? Maybe the mum of his older daughter wasn't okay with it or maybe he thought the school would have been online...or maybe he doesn't know when the school year starts. :D But in the caption, it did sound like he wanted to take them both. He seems like a nice supportive dad.
Yes, my point exactly, you can get fined if you take your child out of School but why would you want them to miss the start of term anyway when you've had all the School holidays to go away with them. Still doesn't make sense