Megan Rose Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they both are very superficial and he seems to spend a lot of time training and with his friends, maybe now shes a mum she didn't like that. Just my own speculation though šŸ™‚
They said they broke up six times. So probably not a good match. Different personalities.

Reactions: 3
Why did her and Paul split? I saw he went on James Smith's book tour maybe that pushed her over the edge.
Hmm probably just realised theyā€™re too different. I think he likes to go out with his mates and have a laugh and a few beers and she likes to drink tea and play with crystals with Wendeh. I liked them together when they made the funny videos but I guess they were only ever showing the good bits.

Reactions: 6
I get that she is a single mum now but everything seems to be an ad now and when she praises something or talks positively about something, I canā€™t help but think thereā€™s an ad on the way!

Reactions: 9
Who takes care of her daughter when she is out on weekend for 'much needed break'??
Her Dad? As he should. Itā€™s also why it annoys me when she says ā€œsingle parentā€ as he seems to have Esme plenty as well. Thatā€™s co parenting but I suppose itā€™s not as easy to be the ā€œstrong womanā€ with help is it?

Reactions: 8
Her Dad? As he should. Itā€™s also why it annoys me when she says ā€œsingle parentā€ as he seems to have Esme plenty as well. Thatā€™s co parenting but I suppose itā€™s not as easy to be the ā€œstrong womanā€ with help is it?
Yeah I agree, if anything it seems he has her more at the moment. It may be that she is off finding herself with wendy atm, I may be wrong.
Esme and Paul do seem a lot closer as he is more natural with her,but it is hard to say off Instagram alone.

I was thinking this. But loads of mums who have split from their partner but still co-parent think they are single mums. I genuinely think people are very confused about the term. I mean I'm sure it is still really hard but there are single mothers out there with no other parent at all to help. Agree it doesn't fit into the "strong woman" narrative lol

I know he has his own thread now, but have you all seen James Smithā€™s recent IGTV...sounds like heā€™s addressing Megan and calling the likes of her out for being mental health advocates (with 0 qualifications) šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I know he has his own thread now, but have you all seen James Smithā€™s recent IGTV...sounds like heā€™s addressing Megan and calling the likes of her out for being mental health advocates (with 0 qualifications) šŸ˜‚
High time someone called her out. Seems like putting out long winded caption is her qualification.

Reactions: 4
That IGTV was very good-I donā€™t know how I didnā€™t think about Megan when he said that but itā€™s spot on lol

Even Paul has commented on it lol!

Reactions: 1
I started to watch Shrill on bbc I player (deffo recommend give it a watch guys) and thereā€™s on episode where she goes to a female empowerment convention... she realises itā€™s a con and it just capitalises even further on womenā€™s insecurityā€™s by telling them theyā€™re great because they know women actually donā€™t feel like that at all and need to buy into something that tells them that.

Anyway, in short, itā€™s exactly what Megan is promoting. Her moon yoga retreat is exactly the same thing!

Reactions: 9
I stopped following MRL a while back, just became too annoying for words. The continuous ā€œqueenā€ references and ā€œlove youā€ to all and sundry, is just nauseating. šŸ¤¢ And the constant inclusion of her daughter Esme in her posts became a little uncomfortable I think (a beautiful child, but she has no say in appearing ā€œon the gramā€). šŸ‘ŽšŸ¼šŸ˜”

As for this ridiculous face that she constantly pulls, what the actual f*ck is she doing? šŸ™„šŸ˜¬šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜¬

47E62656-0229-4EC6-839C-71BA77552EC5.jpeg

I stopped following MRL a while back, just became too annoying for words. The continuous ā€œqueenā€ references and ā€œlove youā€ to all and sundry, is just nauseating. šŸ¤¢ And the constant inclusion of her daughter Esme in her posts became a little uncomfortable I think (a beautiful child, but she has no say in appearing ā€œon the gramā€). šŸ‘ŽšŸ¼šŸ˜”

As for this ridiculous face that she constantly pulls, what the actual f*ck is she doing? šŸ™„šŸ˜¬šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜¬

View attachment 88786
I wish sheā€™d put clothes on Esme before she films her. Thereā€™s some real sickos out there. Why would you want them being able to see your babba practically naked on a daily basis?