Megan Mckenna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just gonna keep whipping that bump out for the entire pregnancy isn’t she. I mean, we get it. You’re pregnant woohooooo.🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The boyfriend looks like he should be in jail
🫥🫥
I said earlier in the thread that he looks like the kind of person who's been let out on license with an electronic tag, but he also reminds me of the type you see who own a vape store, constantly dresses in baggy grey tracksuits, and does drug deals on the side; however, thinking about it, both could easily work for the same person lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sooo late to this party but is there anywhere I can watch this series of EOTB?
I dont think they're available, or at least one of the season she's on isn't.... which I think is to do with Stephen Bear being on it.

Reactions: 1
Really random but can’t find a thread for her. In regards to influencers persistently posting about their pregnancies. I am so so sick of Beth dunlavey constantly posting about her pregnancy! Anyone else follow her ? She seems quite a sweet girl to be honest but my god talk about making pregnancy your personality! You would have thought she’s the only one to have ever been pregnant, you would think she’s made of glass! 🥱 I know she’s had quite a tough ivf journey I think? However I feel this would want to make you post less about pregnancy? I think because I have lost my baby I find it very triggering and I would probably not post at all if it were me. But I suppose that’s me being judgemental. But yeah in regards to Megan mckidiot saying she has a tough ivf journey? Makes me want to scream, what an out of touch twit.

Reactions: 5
Really random but can’t find a thread for her. In regards to influencers persistently posting about their pregnancies. I am so so sick of Beth dunlavey constantly posting about her pregnancy! Anyone else follow her ? She seems quite a sweet girl to be honest but my god talk about making pregnancy your personality! You would have thought she’s the only one to have ever been pregnant, you would think she’s made of glass! 🥱 I know she’s had quite a tough ivf journey I think? However I feel this would want to make you post less about pregnancy? I think because I have lost my baby I find it very triggering and I would probably not post at all if it were me. But I suppose that’s me being judgemental. But yeah in regards to Megan mckidiot saying she has a tough ivf journey? Makes me want to scream, what an out of touch twit.
I am so sorry for your loss 🫶🏽 I hope you heal and have support ❤ I have no clue who Beth Dunlavey is. I don't follow Megan either. But most celebs think they are the only women to be ever pregnant really annoying

Reactions: 2
I thought Megan was beautiful with a fantastic figure...then her personality ruined it. Now her face is wrecked with fillers. She was so nasty, an absolute Pick Me who despised other women, and so up her own arse. I did enjoy that she stood up to Bear though. He met his match there.

EOTB was the pinnacle of trash TV. Series 6 is my favourite of all time, so much drama!

Reactions: 9
I thought Megan was beautiful with a fantastic figure...then her personality ruined it. Now her face is wrecked with fillers. She was so nasty, an absolute Pick Me who despised other women, and so up her own arse. I did enjoy that she stood up to Bear though. He met his match there.

EOTB was the pinnacle of trash TV. Series 6 is my favourite of all time, so much drama!
If that’s the series with Chanelle then that’s my favourite too. I’ve never forgot the one episode she was in 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

Agreed on the fillers, everytime I see a video of her all I can think is how awful they look 😒

Reactions: 1
sure this has already been discussed but I’m new to this thread & I can’t believe this size of the portions she eats !! It’s insane !

Also the breakfast she uploaded this morning - Nutella on toast, sausage sandwich, sausage on the side & crisps ! So much food and no veg at all!

Reactions: 3
sure this has already been discussed but I’m new to this thread & I can’t believe this size of the portions she eats !! It’s insane !

Also the breakfast she uploaded this morning - Nutella on toast, sausage sandwich, sausage on the side & crisps ! So much food and no veg at all!
These slim girls whose TikTok thing is all about food and eating rarely eat as much as it seems. They probably fast 23 hours a day or only eat the first bite and the last bite.

Reactions: 7
there is no bump Megan..

you could walk down the st dressed like that and not 1 person would think you're expecting

Reactions: 8
He's too much of an ugly bleep to try and pull off this quirky dress sense. His jug ears, whispy pube beard 🤮

10000% she was desperate to get pregnant. The girl has had about 100 boyfriends and goes through mates like no tomorrow. It's last chance saloon for her to bag a 5th rate footballer, her music career fell flat on its arse..

• Haha
Reactions: 15