Megan Mckenna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not her biggest fan, but I wouldn’t say it would have been easy for her. She may have been successful on her first transfer, but she still ended up with OHSS, which can be life threatening.
She didnt NEED to do IVF though. It sounds as though she tried for about 2 month then went straight into IVF which is unrealistic for most. Most people don’t fall pregnant their first cycle trying - rather than persisting she went down the IVF route. She’s barely known this fella five minutes.

Reactions: 15
She didnt NEED to do IVF though. It sounds as though she tried for about 2 month then went straight into IVF which is unrealistic for most. Most people don’t fall pregnant their first cycle trying - rather than persisting she went down the IVF route. She’s barely known this fella five minutes.
We don’t know her history with pregnancies and fertility. In her post she mentioned a thin womb lining amongst other issues, so it’s likely the consultant said assisted conception is her best bet. Honestly no one goes through IVF for the fun of it, it’s an extremely invasive and degrading process.

Reactions: 1
We don’t know her history with pregnancies and fertility. In her post she mentioned a thin womb lining amongst other issues, so it’s likely the consultant said assisted conception is her best bet. Honestly no one goes through IVF for the fun of it, it’s an extremely invasive and degrading process.
I think the point your missing is she has only been been Ollie a short time. Not long enough to decide to have IVF treatment. They met N.Y.E 2022 so may aswell say 1st Jan 2023 he already has a kid so what is her rush? It's still early to be making a decision like that after a few months of knowing someone. She clearly stated they had been trying but she only been with him less than a year so no I don't believe what Megan is saying

Reactions: 15
Megan also definitely would not be the first to go through something like IVF because it’s marketable and gets you brand deals/followers. Look at Vicky Pattison. Freezing her eggs purely because she’s “not ready for kids” she’s never even tried naturally. She’s mid-30s, getting married, no known fertility issues to speak of and she goes on as if she’s been trying for years and years because it does well on the gram and it makes her look relatable. Influencers really are THAT desperate for validation.

Reactions: 12
I’m not her biggest fan, but I wouldn’t say it would have been easy for her. She may have been successful on her first transfer, but she still ended up with OHSS, which can be life threatening.
But in reality she likely didn’t even need to go through all that. She must of known him a matter of months before deciding to do IVF.

Reactions: 6
But in reality she likely didn’t even need to go through all that. She must of known him a matter of months before deciding to do IVF.
What Megan wants, Megan gets. She’s a spoilt brat.

Won’t have had the patience to wait.

Reactions: 11
It is known that private IVF clinics will encourage you to have treatment even if it is not needed. Her claiming her womb lining is apparently thin could’ve been something the DR mentioned. Those clinics will encourage everyone to give them £££. Like someone said above plenty of ‘celebs’ now are freezing their eggs after being scared into it and the clinics are happy to put their bodies through unnecessary hormones and treatments to make more £££. Just because she paid private for IVF does not mean that she needed it.

Reactions: 8
As many people have suggested here, she probably only wants a baby because he has one with someone else. Who he now ignores it seems. Oli will need to be very very hands on. Or her mum / sister. Anyone really. God help that baby if he/she cries non-stop with her anger management issues.

Reactions: 10
He's never been near a world cup so defo not him 😄
Oh maybe not then 😏
I have zero clue about football! I did see this though where they referred to Oli as an ace and the article said the person they’re talking about is an ace too so thought it could be him. I take it he didn’t end up going to the World Cup?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh maybe not then 😏
I have zero clue about football! I did see this though where they referred to Oli as an ace and the article said the person they’re talking about is an ace too so thought it could be him. I take it he didn’t end up going to the World Cup?
Nah Scotland haven't been in one for years:(

Reactions: 1
and she's already 14 weeks pregnant and it was such a "long IVF journey".

Megan you are a immature idiot.

Reactions: 10

She honestly seems so self involved and oblivious to how she must be coming off to people who have actually suffered with infertility and been through hell with IVF. It really baffles me. I feel like people are enabling her though with the comments and ‘support’.. it may be making her deluded and under the illusion that she’s actually been through a long struggle 🙄

Reactions: 13

I've had to stop looking at her content, she's so out of touch and it's coming across as really insensitive. As someone who really did try for quite a while and was told after my referral was sent off I'd be waiting a minimum of 3 years for IVF on the NHS, it's really struck a cord with me and pissed me off how she's even daring to say it was a long journey for her. Her and her bf weren't even together when most people who are still struggling today started trying.

Fortunately, I did manage to fall pregnant naturally, but it still rattles me seeing her go on.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have two adult kids ( both naturally )..

but I really do think she's being insensitive to other's that are on a real journey, and not just throwing money at a clinic after a few weeks of being in a relationship with a deadbeat dad

• Heart
Trying for a baby since the start of last summer 🧐
So together 6 months and they decide to try for a baby because ya know he already has a kid he don't see. And Megan is so special she thinks he won't do same to their child 🙄 and after a few months of not trying she then decides she needs IVF.. She needs a reality check and her head a good wobble. It won't last with them as they both selfish and immature and I have 2 children and it's not easy being a parent and they both lack intelligence. Megan will think it will be all dress up and photo shoots.
---
I have two adult kids ( both naturally )..

but I really do think she's being insensitive to other's that are on a real journey, and not just throwing money at a clinic after a few weeks of being in a relationship with a deadbeat dad
Both massive arseholes and his kid he already has will suffer due to fact Daddy being a deadbeat and Megan as she is carrying on like the kid don't exist. Actually both actually like his kid don't exist
---
I've had to stop looking at her content, she's so out of touch and it's coming across as really insensitive. As someone who really did try for quite a while and was told after my referral was sent off I'd be waiting a minimum of 3 years for IVF on the NHS, it's really struck a cord with me and pissed me off how she's even daring to say it was a long journey for her. Her and her bf weren't even together when most people who are still struggling today started trying.

Fortunately, I did manage to fall pregnant naturally, but it still rattles me seeing her go on.
I'm sorry you had to go through that. She is a spoilt brat who in her little bubble world believes a few months is a long time. She wants everything now. And I am so happy that you manage to conceive naturally 🤗💞
---

She really needs to get a grip

Last edited:
Just seen a video on Instagram of her from ex on the beach. Dunno who she’s shouting at but she’s a screaming ‘she ain’t the big girl I am the fuckin big girl in here’
😂😂😂😂😳😳😳😳😳

• Haha
Just seen a video on Instagram of her from ex on the beach. Dunno who she’s shouting at but she’s a screaming ‘she ain’t the big girl I am the fuckin big girl in here’
😂😂😂😂😳😳😳😳😳
that's what she'll be shouting at her toddler three years from now when the toddler insists on claiming to be a big girl 😆

• Haha