Megan Mckenna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's went more quiet on IG since it's been discovered her boyfriend is a neglectful father

Reactions: 12
Just seen a video on Instagram of her from ex on the beach. Dunno who she’s shouting at but she’s a screaming ‘she ain’t the big girl I am the fuckin big girl in here’
😂😂😂😂😳😳😳😳😳
The list of embarrassing (for her) one liners that there are from EOTB & CBB is extensive!
Personal fave "I'm the only girl who has ever made that boy c*m" about Jordan Davies 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The list of embarrassing (for her) one liners that there are from EOTB & CBB is extensive!
Personal fave "I'm the only girl who has ever made that boy c*m" about Jordan Davies 😂😂
Omg I remember this 😭 wtf

Reactions: 1
Cum from head wasn’t it 🤣 that could never run on tv these days, I kinda miss how messy it was lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The veins popping out of her neck everytime she kicked off on EOTB were mental. Kills me how she tries to act all wholesome now when we all know in reality this is what shes like

1713443979383.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sooo late to this party but is there anywhere I can watch this series of EOTB?

OMG I remember that. What the duck. I hope she is embarrassed when she looks back on these
---
The veins popping out of her neck everytime she kicked off on EOTB were mental. Kills me how she tries to act all wholesome now when we all know in reality this is what shes like

View attachment 2883048
And her old nose?

Reactions: 2
New to this thread. Tried to find how you found out her current boyfriend already has a child but can’t find it, how did you find that out?

Agree with the IVF and pregnancy given she’s known him 3 minutes, then again she is a raging bunny boiler.

Reactions: 2
New to this thread. Tried to find how you found out her current boyfriend already has a child but can’t find it, how did you find that out?

Agree with the IVF and pregnancy given she’s known him 3 minutes, then again she is a raging bunny boiler.
There was an article about it

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Omg! That article was 2020, wasn’t even that long ago, so he already has a very young child? Wtf

Cos I’m nosey I just searched for the ex on instagram ‘Lauren Squires’ it’s private but saw her just giving link in her bio, raising funds for Chron’s disease because herself and her family have it.

Megan posted a video yesterday on her insta rambling on saying the papers have wrote some stories the last couple of days and she saw one stating that she has Chrons Disease and says ‘’I don’t have chrons disease so I don’t know where that’s come from’ and looks pissed off! LOL the papers been getting the baby mommas mixed up 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The original Baby Burke looks so much like Ollie 👀🥲

I wonder if he sees him

Reactions: 3
Oh look Megan, another baby Burke
View attachment 2883535
Not as far as Megan is concerned. Nasty to ignore a child
---
The original Baby Burke looks so much like Ollie 👀🥲

I wonder if he sees him
Apparently he used to post his son on his insta and then Megan come along and all pics disappeared. And no mention of him
---
She's went more quiet on IG since it's been discovered her boyfriend is a neglectful father
She can't keep forever quiet though. I'm sure she is sitting on her hands

Reactions: 4
Every time I see a picture of this bloke I'm o_O that any woman would drop her knickers for him. His 'style' is giving Eastern Bloc bloke in the early 90s.

• Haha
Reactions: 13