Megan Mckenna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PCOS absolutely doesn’t mean infertility and she shouldn’t be basically saying ‘I’ve got PCOS so I had to get IVF’ Many people with PCOS (including myself) are able to get pregnant naturally without any issues.

She clearly hasn’t bothered to educate herself on fertility and it’s a horrible message to send when she’s bleeping 30 years old that she ‘needed’ to get IVF because she has PCOS.

I found her mildly irritating before but now I really find her bleeping obnoxious.

Reactions: 21
PCOS absolutely doesn’t mean infertility and she shouldn’t be basically saying ‘I’ve got PCOS so I had to get IVF’ Many people with PCOS (including myself) are able to get pregnant naturally without any issues.

She clearly hasn’t bothered to educate herself on fertility and it’s a horrible message to send when she’s bleeping 30 years old that she ‘needed’ to get IVF because she has PCOS.

I found her mildly irritating before but now I really find her bleeping obnoxious.
Louise Redknapp openly said she had PCOS and she conceived both her boys naturally. I just think Megan is entitled and obviously has the money and just did IVF but they got together Dec 2022 so not even maybe 6 months of trying before they did IVF . Absolute mockery

Reactions: 12
Megan has now joined the likes of amy hart and vicky pattinson, scaring women mid 20’s-mid 30’s about not being able to have kids, considering the majority cannot afford nor have the time to go through the lengthy egg freezing or ivf process.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Funny enough I read something recently about how private fertility clinics will encourage people to have treatments they don’t even need (like IVF) so they can keep making big money. It is awful and does make sense. Muppets with money like Megan visiting them after a few months of apparently trying and dumb enough to be convinced into it. Some of these people just want instant gratification and can’t understand that sometimes you have to be patient and wait for things. All the social media likes, money and attention has fucked up their brains.

Reactions: 15
I know EOTB likely made people act extra so they would get more air time but I genuinely think the way she was pathetically jealous over Jordan is the real her so it’s no surprise if she has been a catalyst in her bf not seeing his child anymore if that is the case.

I used to go out with one of Mike from Love Island’s friends and he absolutely hated Megan and blamed her in some ways for his death because she was apparently vile to him. There is more that was said too but out of respect for Mike I don’t want to share more. I can’t get it out of my head and her I’m so nice now and have calmed down fakeness doesn’t wash with me. I’m surprised nobody has ever done a story on it but I guess it doesn’t change anything does it and people eventually get what they deserve.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Any TV programme I’ve seen her on she has these screeching temper tantrum meltdowns. Unhinged behaviour.

I don’t buy for one second that she’s no longer like that, no matter how many potatoes she roasts for TikTok. Or how many times she gazes soppily at her deadbeat boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I know EOTB likely made people act extra so they would get more air time but I genuinely think the way she was pathetically jealous over Jordan is the real her so it’s no surprise if she has been a catalyst in her bf not seeing his child anymore if that is the case.

I used to go out with one of Mike from Love Island’s friends and he absolutely hated Megan and blamed her in some ways for his death because she was apparently vile to him. There is more that was said too but out of respect for Mike I don’t want to share more. I can’t get it out of my head and her I’m so nice now and have calmed down fakeness doesn’t wash with me. I’m surprised nobody has ever done a story on it but I guess it doesn’t change anything does it and people eventually get what they deserve.
I fully understand how someone can push someone who is already vulnerable over the edge. No a leopard doesn't change its spots. And Megan has not changed. She is just wearing a fake mask. It will soon slip.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes, the behaviour we saw (EOTB, CBB, TOWIE) was on camera. So I always shuddered and wondered about the behaviour and footage that we didn't get to see. A person like that doesn't change or suddenly transform. Not in a million years. She's kept it very well hidden for her Influencer image in order to keep the money rolling in.

Reactions: 23
I fully understand how someone can push someone who is already vulnerable over the edge. No a leopard doesn't change its spots. And Megan has not changed. She is just wearing a fake mask. It will soon slip.
I’ve just gone to look to see if there is anything reported to back up what I was told but there’s still nothing. She didn’t go to his funeral which I think speaks volumes. She has a very vile tongue and perhaps what happened is the reason why we no longer see her meltdowns and blastings so she can try and distance herself from accusations. I don’t think she was at all the sole cause but his friends certainly can’t stand her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I did see an article which said she domestically abused him, both mentally and physically, I wasn’t shocked at all. She seemed way too much for him, he seemed pretty quiet and easy going

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve just gone to look to see if there is anything reported to back up what I was told but there’s still nothing. She didn’t go to his funeral which I think speaks volumes. She has a very vile tongue and perhaps what happened is the reason why we no longer see her meltdowns and blastings so she can try and distance herself from accusations. I don’t think she was at all the sole cause but his friends certainly can’t stand her.
Apparently she trashed his flat. If you are a sensitive soul then predators like her smell you a mile off. She knew Mike would be like a puppy to her. Met too many Megan's in my life and she should be some guilt. Not saying she is the reason but her behaviour was unforgivable. And I hope it haunts her forever to know that she abused someone who was vulnerable
---
I did see an article which said she domestically abused him, both mentally and physically, I wasn’t shocked at all. She seemed way too much for him, he seemed pretty quiet and easy going
And could u imagine if the shoe was on the other foot n it was Mike screaming in her face. She is a parasite and her lego hair deadbeat dad Fella deserve each other

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Is there a link to the article please? I was never told she trashed his flat or anything like that, it was more verbal and goading him, she also used something they went through to then say he was worthless etc. Poor guy 🥺. She’s a nasty little bully and I thought it was crystal clear when I first saw her on EOTB.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Something about their relationship doesn’t sit right with me. I can’t really explain it, but it’s the way she keeps looking to him when he’s off camera. Like if she mucks something up when cooking, she looks to him instead of into the camera, and when she gets him to taste her cooking she’s really pushing him to say how amazing it is. She was talking about the babies dressing gown and kept looking to him. When ur recording a video, u should be looking into the camera as ur talking to ur audience, not someone who’s sitting somewhere off camera.
I know she’s an angry loony tune normally but I’m wondering if she’s so desperate to keep this one that he’s love bombed her into it and it’s him who’s pushed for a baby so soon, after all, he did propose after only a few months. I dunno, I’m just waffling but something seems off to me

Reactions: 18
Is there a link to the article please? I was never told she trashed his flat or anything like that, it was more verbal and goading him, she also used something they went through to then say he was worthless etc. Poor guy 🥺. She’s a nasty little bully and I thought it was crystal clear when I first saw her on EOTB.
This link was from an earlier page on here
---
Something about their relationship doesn’t sit right with me. I can’t really explain it, but it’s the way she keeps looking to him when he’s off camera. Like if she mucks something up when cooking, she looks to him instead of into the camera, and when she gets him to taste her cooking she’s really pushing him to say how amazing it is. She was talking about the babies dressing gown and kept looking to him. When ur recording a video, u should be looking into the camera as ur talking to ur audience, not someone who’s sitting somewhere off camera.
I know she’s an angry loony tune normally but I’m wondering if she’s so desperate to keep this one that he’s love bombed her into it and it’s him who’s pushed for a baby so soon, after all, he did propose after only a few months. I dunno, I’m just waffling but something seems off to me
No you are right it is odd. 5 months after dating he proposes??? Reg flag. She suddenly not aggressive and a bully anymore?? Don't believe it. But the thing that is really getting to me is. Ollie has a small child n they acting like he don't exist. If he can do it to the child he already got then he can do it to her. But I have a feeling its Megan. Megan is the reason why he don't see his kid. So she is the controlling one

Reactions: 15
Megan, stop making out this child is Olis first and only child,

your child has a half brother and the fact you haven't mentioned it once, and you delete comments, proves you're jealous.

Mentioning it once won't invade the boys privacy.
---
Or Oli could mention him

Reactions: 16
Omg what did she use against him?? Not even being nosey as my username states lol just trying to wrack my brains to make sense of this comment and what it could relate too and can't

Reactions: 3
Megan, stop making out this child is Olis first and only child,

your child has a half brother and the fact you haven't mentioned it once, and you delete comments, proves you're jealous.

Mentioning it once won't invade the boys privacy.
---
Or Oli could mention him
Oliie is weak by allowing Megan to control the narrative and not include his son

Reactions: 10
Wonder if alot of her behaviour was maybe coke fueled raged too?

And she's already a nutter so coke wouldn't have been a good mix

Reactions: 6