Megan Mckenna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was about to say this, it still could’ve happened even though Megan was abusive to him
Especially the part where she’s reported him for apparently recording her naked etc. Just because he’s passed away in a tragic way which is very sad doesn’t mean he didn’t do those things when he was alive. He clearly was suffering mentally. I have no doubts she is toxic and abusive in relationships too but just confused how her going to the police about something is used against her.

Reactions: 4
Especially the part where she’s reported him for apparently recording her naked etc. Just because he’s passed away in a tragic way which is very sad doesn’t mean he didn’t do those things when he was alive. He clearly was suffering mentally. I have no doubts she is toxic and abusive in relationships too but just confused how her going to the police about something is used against her.
Literally. Same with Caroline Flack, awful what happened to her but she still did abuse her ex. My ex was a police officer on the case. Suicide is very tragic but it doesn’t take away what those people did.

Reactions: 10
I believe that relationship with Megan was definitely a contributing factor in Mike's death. She was horrible to him.
Yes someone called montana I think did an interview kinda alluding that he was in an abusive toxic relationship previously and knowing myself as having been in plenty but my last one kinda done it for me and been single ever since it knocks you and you kinda don't trust your own judgement and looking at the timeline it kinda suggests it was Megan they were talking about
---
Sorry I’ve never heard this and confused. How do people know they were false allergations?
Comments in a newspaper article allegedly say they made a sex tape she was embarrassed in case he leaked it. Whether this is true or not I don't know .only 2 people know and 1 is sadly not here.

Reactions: 2
I always got BPD vibes from her.
BPD is due to early trauma in childhood. Megan gives off spoilt madam never been told off vibes. She bounces back quickly from relationship those with BPD don't and are chaotic and can't understand the rejection.
---
Oliver has all this in front of him, when the tit hits the fan.
Hopefully karma bus for being a deadbeat dad. Megan is gonna play the long pregnancy fame and make it all about her while ignoring the fact he has a son

Reactions: 7
I remember back in the Snapchat days when she was with mike she uploaded some videos of them on a night out and the pair of them were clearly off their heads, jaws swinging. I think they were toxic for eachother. Videos were swiftly deleted the next day and I remember wondering did anyone else see them.

Reactions: 3
BPD is due to early trauma in childhood. Megan gives off spoilt madam never been told off vibes. She bounces back quickly from relationship those with BPD don't and are chaotic and can't understand the rejection.
---

Hopefully karma bus for being a deadbeat dad. Megan is gonna play the long pregnancy fame and make it all about her while ignoring the fact he has a son
BPD is not always caused by childhood trauma though

Reactions: 1
Are you talking Borderline Personality Disorder or BiPolar Disorder?
Bordeline Personality Disorder.Ultimately,I think she is just a nasty piece of work.It 's a bit harsh to blame her for Mike's suicide though.Didn 't he have some very serious money problems?.That can often be a trigger.

Reactions: 5
Bordeline Personality Disorder.Ultimately,I think she is just a nasty piece of work.It 's a bit harsh to blame her for Mike's suicide though.Didn 't he have some very serious money problems?.That can often be a trigger.
Bipolar is completely different to BPD I don't believe Megan has either. I think she a spoilt brat and a coke head

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Bipolar is completely different to BPD I don't believe Megan has either. I think she a spoilt brat and a coke head
Oh yeah they're absolutely completely different, which is why I was clarifying which one was being spoken about. I don't think either applies to Megan either.

So I went and had a nosey on her account as something was telling me too and found a pic of her in hospital with the Coeliac society thinking she was in hospital because of that. But then she used the same pictures to use in her IVF treatment. So the hospital pic were for IVF . Like she is weird and it's attention seeking. So they met New Years Eve 2022 so might aswell say 1st Jan 2023 it's only April 2024 and people are gushing and crying saying how happy they are about her IVF blah blah... What is wrong with people and are they so thick to realise that realistically she didn't even try for a year as pics are dated in November

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Aw Megan nobody gives a duck that your baby is the size of an avocado.

I actually think she should shut up about the whole IVF thing. It’s obviously all happened quite smoothly and quickly for her and her banging on about it must be so insensitive to people who try and struggle for years? Not to mention she’s clearly got finances on her side which many wont have. There was no need for her to even mention it tbh in my opinion. I don’t know but I’m sure it’s not relatable for most people? Happy to be corrected if I’m wrong here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
No you are completely correct it is so insensitive and actually feels like a punch in the stomach seeing her stupid posts. She hasn't struggled, you can't struggle in less than a year she is making an absolute mockery of it. She's a self absorb narc how has no one around her told her to stfu.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No you are completely correct it is so insensitive and actually feels like a punch in the stomach seeing her stupid posts. She hasn't struggled, you can't struggle in less than a year she is making an absolute mockery of it. She's a self absorb narc how has no one around her told her to stfu.
Hopefully someone will direct her here and she can read "Nobody gives a tit" and stfu

Aw Megan nobody gives a duck that your baby is the size of an avocado.

I actually think she should shut up about the whole IVF thing. It’s obviously all happened quite smoothly and quickly for her and her banging on about it must be so insensitive to people who try and struggle for years? Not to mention she’s clearly got finances on her side which many wont have. There was no need for her to even mention it tbh in my opinion. I don’t know but I’m sure it’s not relatable for most people? Happy to be corrected if I’m wrong here.
I’m not her biggest fan, but I wouldn’t say it would have been easy for her. She may have been successful on her first transfer, but she still ended up with OHSS, which can be life threatening.

Reactions: 1