Megan Mckenna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so sad to read that. I feel like it’s totally passed me by the Megan & Mike even dated. I’d hope to god her behaviour was nothing to do with how he felt. God bless him.

Also, I’m obviously massively late to the party here but I had no idea her fella already has a child. Jesus! How can she think he’s going to be a good dad when he’s already a tit dad.

Reactions: 12
It’s so sad to read that. I feel like it’s totally passed me by the Megan & Mike even dated. I’d hope to god her behaviour was nothing to do with how he felt. God bless him.

Also, I’m obviously massively late to the party here but I had no idea her fella already has a child. Jesus! How can she think he’s going to be a good dad when he’s already a tit dad.
Especially as the little boy is so young. And I didn't know either but apparently he stopped posting his little boy once he got with Megan. Pieces of tit the pair of them

• Sad
Reactions: 11
This link was from an earlier page on here
Thank you! I must’ve missed that.
---
Omg what did she use against him?? Not even being nosey as my username states lol just trying to wrack my brains to make sense of this comment and what it could relate too and can't
It relates to pregnancy. Who knows what’s true and what isn’t though. I truly believe she was awful to him and some of the things I was told but I find when people pass unexpectedly some of the wildest things can be said, even by people’s friends.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Thank you! I must’ve missed that.
---

It relates to pregnancy. Who knows what’s true and what isn’t though. I truly believe she was awful to him and some of the things I was told but I find when people pass unexpectedly some of the wildest things can be said, even by people’s friends.
Usually there is no smoke without fire. And with suicide it leaves so many people with questions and no answers. It's an awful experience and I have been through it twice and it leaves you feeling helpless and looking for answers but you never get them. Do I believe she was to blame for Mike. No. But I do believe she didn't help and was many of the factors that made him feel the way he did. 😔
---
She is proper winding me up. I don't follow her but how insensitive is she

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So went and had a look at her page. 2.8 million followers 🙄🙄 and on her grid she uploaded a video of her and the cyclops saying he said he loved her first. And she said oh we said it at same time 🤢 typical Narc behaviour and then she used her own song for the baby reveal and none of her "celeb" friends have mentioned cyclops already has a son. 🤯 and all gushing over her and she only just gone 3 months and we have 6 months to go 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So glad a thread for MM... She's a nasty piece of work, doubt she was ever told "no" by her parents, and that she was a Princess.

I've only ever seen her disgusting behaviour on the reality TV circuit, and have never bought the ideal that she's grown and changed. Has she heck!

Her new fella will soon see the real MM when the baby is crying and they are both sleep deprived - good luck with her attitude then, as she won't be able to cope.

As other Tattlers have said if she can scream, witch and be a total 😩 on tv, what is she like in real life.

If I was her Mum, I'd be very worried for this new baby that is coming - it will Al look wonderful fir her Insta and followers, but that's when the 💩 will really hit the fan.

Reactions: 17
So glad a thread for MM... She's a nasty piece of work, doubt she was ever told "no" by her parents, and that she was a Princess.

I've only ever seen her disgusting behaviour on the reality TV circuit, and have never bought the ideal that she's grown and changed. Has she heck!

Her new fella will soon see the real MM when the baby is crying and they are both sleep deprived - good luck with her attitude then, as she won't be able to cope.

As other Tattlers have said if she can scream, witch and be a total 😩 on tv, what is she like in real life.

If I was her Mum, I'd be very worried for this new baby that is coming - it will Al look wonderful fir her Insta and followers, but that's when the 💩 will really hit the fan.
He will leave like he did first baby mummy

Reactions: 12
I believe that relationship with Megan was definitely a contributing factor in Mike's death. She was horrible to him.

Reactions: 6
I just googled it. Forgot this ever happened.
She accused him of stalking and breaking into her house several times
Sorry I’ve never heard this and confused. How do people know they were false allergations?

Reactions: 8
She really is toxic isn't she. I do hope she's managed to calm her emotions and it's not all for show.

Reactions: 1
I agree it still could have happened but from seeing her on tv the way she treats people vile. There's no doubt about it she is an abusive person. It just couldn't have helped the situation, I feel like she has never been corrected by her parents growing up, a simple case of your actions have consequences.

Reactions: 5