Megan Mckenna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is absolutely no way she eats everything that she plates up for herself. Not a bleeping chance.

I notice when people comment asking her if she eats everything she makes out she does she’s quite snippy in her replies. ‘Yes I eat it all I just don’t snack’ aw duck offff Megan🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is absolutely no way she eats everything that she plates up for herself. Not a bleeping chance.

I notice when people comment asking her if she eats everything she makes out she does she’s quite snippy in her replies. ‘Yes I eat it all I just don’t snack’ aw duck offff Megan🤣
The servings are massive!

Reactions: 1
How random she’s gone from losing her tit on Ex on the beach to being a country singer to BB star to online insta chef? Wtf? Still think she’d batter you if you knocked her drink over

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m surprised this thread isn’t busier. I’m amazed that she somehow salvaged a bit of a career after her rage outbursts on reality shows
She was a raging lunatic in Towie, and I have always thought she's very unattractive looking,
and a lanky beanpole.

Reactions: 8
If she was on TV we’d be seeing the real her. At least on Insta she can give the whole glossy influencer / country star perfect life with her fiancé. She’s still a nutter, guaranteed.

Reactions: 15
You see glimpses of the real Megan in her videos when the mask slips. Then she over compensates by laughing her head off when you can tell she wants to smack her bf 😂

Reactions: 5
I have found my people! She is awful. I guess she has fulfilled her wish of snagging a footballer or a ‘celeb’. He actually seems like a nice bloke but his hair and dress sense are awful, he looks like he should be called Cletus and he’s come down from the Appalachian mountains. She has also changed her look and not for the better! There’s no way she eats all the food especially as she deliberately Add lots of unhealthy stuff, but it’s clearly to up her engagement.

She was vile on EOTB and BB (I don’t watch TOWIE) so I can’t see she has changed. Absolutely fame hungry wannabe. Can’t stand her but fascinated to watch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Not new, but while we’re talking about Megan and her fiancé again, I have never seen another TikTok that has made me physically recoil from the screen the way this one does. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Absolutely CRINGING at the latest insta video of the two of them in the hospital bed. How bleeping embarrassing either setting up a camera or getting your mum to film this scene just for insta content😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Absolutely CRINGING at the latest insta video of the two of them in the hospital bed. How bleeping embarrassing either setting up a camera or getting your mum to film this scene just for insta content😂😂
Cringe. When people do this tit it comes off as so fake to me. Knowing the camera is on you 😂

Reactions: 3
I actually used to find her very pretty and attractive. Yes, a bit chavvy but her style per se was elegant and really suited her. She dresses and styles herself horribly now. Wannabe trendy and gen z. I find it incredibly cringey as she is now the complete opposite of everything she stood for before.
Also her makeup was superb in the past. With her new clothes and her new makeup she simply looks sloppy to me. I get it if she wants to use less makeup and not get a blow dry every few days, but whats the point in dressing up like a bum? Seriously it's a mystery to me how one can lose their sense of style just like that and make herself this unattractive.

Or is it just me? 😅

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I agree, I thought she looked stunning before. When she came onto TOWIE, I loved the brunette / chocolate brown hair and her styling was very sleek. But she just looks really brassy and rough nowadays.

Reactions: 7