Megan Mckenna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again! She’s copying Brittany Miller tiktok and it’s actually even more obvious now, especially with the jacket potato video
Britney Miller is a skank herself though, she lied about having cancer and set up a go fund me for herself didn't she?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I looked at her videos after someone mentioned Megan was copying her. Am I missing something?
Some of them look really basic
I think it’s probably cause people are used to seeing Cory Lea and Charl making the most disgusting food and Becki Jones so it’s the best thing they’ve ever seen compared to their cooking and takeaways 😂

Reactions: 1
I think it’s probably cause people are used to seeing Cory Lea and Charl making the most disgusting food and Becki Jones so it’s the best thing they’ve ever seen compared to their cooking and takeaways 😂
Only watched a couple but heard the word unreal enough to last a lifetime!
Also she said “Tag Leah Telly” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What the bleeping duck has she cooked on her story.

leftover curry
Extra mature cheddar on top
Coriander leaves and stems (tit loads, boak)
Jalapeños

the amount of cheese on a CURRY. This is criminal, every element is so off.

Still can’t get over how she’s reinvented herself as a chef after losing her tit on CBB 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know why people go off their nut in the comments whenever anyone asks how she maintains her slim figure when she ‘apparently’ eats these massive meals everyday.

Someone commented ‘eh they’re normal sized portions’ and I’m sorry but they bleeping are not🤣

• Haha
The thing is she eats a strict certain diet because she has celiac disease.. If most people cut out processed foods and refined carbs then they would likely lose weight too or stay slim. It isn’t that shocking lol. For all people know she might only eat one meal a day. I doubt she eats three massive meals.

Reactions: 8
Why do her and him both wear thick hoodies with bubble body warmers ect when eating, they're always wrapped up like it's Siberia while eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She made a massive point when she went on xfactor about removing her lip filler and being natural and she must of started having it done again. They look worse than they ever did and the migration looks terrible. Whoever is doing them for her is tit!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She made a massive point when she went on xfactor about removing her lip filler and being natural and she must of started having it done again. They look worse than they ever did and the migration looks terrible. Whoever is doing them for her is tit!
They are so bad

Why would port Lyme gift her and her bf a trip to the safari. Blows my mind.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
When she was on towie she was always really glam, dressed nice and was always wearing designers.. why does she now suddenly look like a 1970s housewife? 😭 the hair looks awful on her. Adds about 10 years on her age.
IMG_7790.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agreed. Her style is not it. She’s dressing like a 14 year old tiktokker and it is not working at all.

Reactions: 2