Megan Mckenna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, I thought she looked stunning before. When she came onto TOWIE, I loved the brunette / chocolate brown hair and her styling was very sleek. But she just looks really brassy and rough nowadays.
Same !!! Totally agree šŸ‘šŸ»

Reactions: 3
She knows it as well, she made me chuckle the other day when she said she was dressed like a truck driver in one of her reels because it was so true šŸ˜‚

I think she does it to up the engagement on her posts with people saying ā€œof course you donā€™t just trough down all that meat drilling in cheese and egg and potato and fat and calories and stay slimā€ and her arguing back making out like she faceplants meals like that 3 times a day and never exercises and they are all just haterz.

She's fallen out with another best friend. Apparently they had a big argument at the friends wedding in June.

She's fallen out with another best friend. Apparently they had a big argument at the friends wedding in June.
this meek chilled wholesome home cooking megan is all a ruse, shes a horrible person

Reactions: 9
I hate that she eats on videoā€¦ I donā€™t actually mind her cooking videos as I have to eat gluten free too, but seeing and hearing anyone eat on camera is gross lol

Reactions: 4
Omg yess I have been seeing her food tik tok for weeks and she gives me the complete ick! You can always see she is looking at herself on the screen and the way she over pronounces every wordšŸ¤¢

Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again! Sheā€™s copying Brittany Miller tiktok and itā€™s actually even more obvious now, especially with the jacket potato video

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How do you 'make' a jacket potato? Trying to make the mccain frozen jackets look good :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again! Sheā€™s copying Brittany Miller tiktok and itā€™s actually even more obvious now, especially with the jacket potato video
I just watched and you are so right ! The language , the plates , the food ā€¦. All the same !!!

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s horrible. You can see the fake personality fall away when something doesnā€™t go right as sheā€™s putting food on the plates.

Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s horrible. You can see the fake personality fall away when something doesnā€™t go right as sheā€™s putting food on the plates.
This. People who are like her can only put up a facade for so long. The mask always slips and the true personality comes through!

Reactions: 4
You can tell when sheā€™s had a go at her boyfriend as well. Her face scrunches up and she cuts it to the next clip.

Reactions: 1