Megan Mckenna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not blaming his suicide on her in any way but it can't have been easy for him to have been treated like that. And she was the first girl he ever loved, devastating. He was too good for her. I know his family didn't want her any where near his funeral and I don't blame them at all

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She once put a story up on her instagram of her ordering McDonalds through the drive through like it was haute cuisine. She was demanding this and that on the side in her horrible chav accent and the poor person couldn't understand her because they weren't British. Not many people outside of the UK are going to understand an Essex accent very easily. Her story just mocked the person relentlessly. Honestly, she's such a classles c*nt. She got so many comments calling her an arse and she really deserved it.
I remember this. It wasn’t that long ago. why does she act so despicably in McDonald’s?Something about the Golden Arches is triggering 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm not blaming his suicide on her in any way but it can't have been easy for him to have been treated like that. And she was the first girl he ever loved, devastating. He was too good for her. I know his family didn't want her any where near his funeral and I don't blame them at all
when she missed his funeral, I thought that was the case. Do you know the family? I feel so awful for them. It was just so shocking. I still feel stunned when I think about it all. No, it’s not her fault, but you can bet she carries around a ton of guilt and regret. Even if she is truly wicked, a death like that is something that shakes your world up. She will never get closure or forgiveness from him and I don’t envy her position at all. All the money and success in the world can never change what happened. Same for Ariana grande. She is not at fault, but undoubtedly wishes she had done some things differently.

Reactions: 12
I live very close to where Mike was born and died and where his family live so I've heard a lot surrounding his death and Megan

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I think her evil personality just makes her look physically unattractive? Like i just cannot see what other people see when they say shes soooo fit!!! She's a horrible little brat and now thats all i see when i look at her image..

Reactions: 23
I live very close to where Mike was born and died and where his family live so I've heard a lot surrounding his death and Megan
Was he depressed for a long time? It’s just utterly shocking such a young and handsome man saw no other way forward

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Please share

I remember this. It wasn’t that long ago. why does she act so despicably in McDonald’s?Something about the Golden Arches is triggering 🤣🤣
Not defending her behaviour but she's coeliac and McDonalds do get it wrong a lot. My MIL is coeliac and I've witnessed them first hand doing it wrong so many times that she now just doesn't even eat it. Asking for a burger with no bun and they don't get it. It's ignorance but absolutely not an excuse for her to berate them.

Reactions: 10
Her Coeliacs is an interesting thing. She went from eating bread and pasta in BB with no issue (could have been gluten free but was not mentioned) to self diagnosing IBS to “I’ve had it since I was seven”. Puts me in mind of when Scarlet Mofat told everyone she was scared of lifts, and someone went on her instagram and found dozens of lift selfies

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Please share

Not defending her behaviour but she's coeliac and McDonalds do get it wrong a lot. My MIL is coeliac and I've witnessed them first hand doing it wrong so many times that she now just doesn't even eat it. Asking for a burger with no bun and they don't get it. It's ignorance but absolutely not an excuse for her to berate them.
Fine if she was asking for no bread due to her condition but she was asking for 'pickles in a pot' which sounded like 'pickaaaaaaws in a pawwwwwwww'.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fine if she was asking for no bread due to her condition but she was asking for 'pickles in a pot' which sounded like 'pickaaaaaaws in a pawwwwwwww'.
Nah I 100% agree with you. The way she speaks to people is not on.

Reactions: 4
She is a nasty chavvy witch, absolutely vile. Very much the Mean Girl type, but only picks on people who are easy targets or (in her view) beneath her. I don't think I've ever read anything nice about her.

Reactions: 16
I liked her on X Factor at first, but she started to bore me after a few weeks... all her songs sounded the same :sleep: I unfollowed her on IG too because she's so dull.

Reactions: 7
I found it bad enough that she advertised those dryer sheets on her stories but now she even posted on the grid! Advertising so much random tat with no theme or relevance to her singing career is embarassing and she will not be taken seriously in music. Her manager should tell her to downsize her lifestyle instead of allowing/encouraging her to dilute her brand for her 10% cut 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
The first time I saw her was on ex on the beach and she was a complete psycho but it was difficult to tell if it was genuine. I never watched the series of BB she was in but i saw the clips of her meltdowns.

She had auditioned for BGT and X Factor before which the celeb one airbrushed out of history

Reactions: 11
Her Coeliacs is an interesting thing. She went from eating bread and pasta in BB with no issue (could have been gluten free but was not mentioned) to self diagnosing IBS to “I’ve had it since I was seven”. Puts me in mind of when Scarlet Mofat told everyone she was scared of lifts, and someone went on her instagram and found dozens of lift selfies
As much as I'm not a fan, I don't think she'd like about having coeliac disease lol

Reactions: 4
She once put a story up on her instagram of her ordering McDonalds through the drive through like it was haute cuisine. She was demanding this and that on the side in her horrible chav accent and the poor person couldn't understand her because they weren't British. Not many people outside of the UK are going to understand an Essex accent very easily. Her story just mocked the person relentlessly. Honestly, she's such a classles c*nt. She got so many comments calling her an arse and she really deserved it.
I remember this I was just about to comment to see if anyone else did! She wanted like a side of Gerkins or something and he was saying it’s not on the menu and she was being so rude and abusive! She had made me laugh on shows she’s been on but I think it’s embarrassing she’s trying to come across lovely now she wants to do music!!

• Haha
I wonder if Megan has seen this thread. She posted a story about how much she loves her family and friends and is so grateful etc. I also wonder if it has anything to do with her dad. Her and her siblings never post about him lately and Megan had added some stories for Father’s Day but on my end it seemed like they got deleted. He’s never mentioned or in any family pics they post anymore.

I wish someone had the tea about her fallout with amber turner. I noticed it was about the time she went public with Mike. Her and amber would go raving with mike and his mates, and then Megan and amber stopped hanging out. Then around Xfactor time or perhaps before they unfollowed eachother. Someone has to have the inside scoop!

Reactions: 14
I wonder if Megan has seen this thread. She posted a story about how much she loves her family and friends and is so grateful etc. I also wonder if it has anything to do with her dad. Her and her siblings never post about him lately and Megan had added some stories for Father’s Day but on my end it seemed like they got deleted. He’s never mentioned or in any family pics they post anymore.

I wish someone had the tea about her fallout with amber turner. I noticed it was about the time she went public with Mike. Her and amber would go raving with mike and his mates, and then Megan and amber stopped hanging out. Then around Xfactor time or perhaps before they unfollowed eachother. Someone has to have the inside scoop!
yes I’d love to know too!

Are we 100% sure she can read though?

As much as I'm not a fan, I don't think she'd like about having coeliac disease lol
Not sure, there have been many z listers try to get stories out of exaggerating an illness before, or covering an addiction by saying theres an underlying cause (she’s certainly been hoovering before, nobody’s that angry naturally). Wouldn’t be shocked for a minor intolerance “i bloat a bit if I have wheat” to be escalated to a life threatening illness for sympathy/follows by people who really have it.

These people don’t have morals - if they are happy to advertise diet stuff that they know doesn’t work and rip their followers off, pretty sure she’d have a penis implanted on her chest if it would guarantee an actual top ten song

Last edited:
  • Haha