Megan Mckenna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf it was Chloe L always starting on Megan.. and on the boat Lydia and Chloe were both trying to gang up on her if anything.. I can’t stand Megan now but I did like her on towie and she did come across much better. All the girls used to act very threatened by her for some reason.
I never watched her on towie but imagine she had a manager who said stop being a crazy bint😂 or at least tone it down a bit lol!

Reactions: 1
I cant remember the tiktok account now, but there is one that shows literally every single one of her outbursts from EOTB, Big Brother and TOWIE. She was bonkers on EOTB but honestly watching her on BB made me think there was something mentally going on. She was unhinged! Totally mellow on TOWIE in comparison :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I always felt like Chloe & Lydia were trying to goad her in to a rage. Loved the whole "you & your fringe can F off" TV Gold.

Reactions: 8
I cant remember the tiktok account now, but there is one that shows literally every single one of her outbursts from EOTB, Big Brother and TOWIE. She was bonkers on EOTB but honestly watching her on BB made me think there was something mentally going on. She was unhinged! Totally mellow on TOWIE in comparison :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I always felt like Chloe & Lydia were trying to goad her in to a rage. Loved the whole "you & your fringe can F off" TV Gold.
I agree a lot of cast tried to wind her up on towie and tried pushing her to kick off or flip. So many cast members didn’t want her on that show (most likely because she outshined them or got more airtime). She actually was calm compared to other shows and came across the best on towie.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg I didn’t realise she had a thread thank god I can vent about her to someone now 🤣

I’m as far along as she is pregnancy wise and I’m finding her absolutely INSUFFERABLE so I can’t imagine how anyone else is finding her. Like put your stomach away and shut up literally no one cares.

The preaching about caffeine right at the beginning was what set me off about her because I’m sure it’s easy to cut caffeine completely when you literally don’t have a job. Try getting up for work at 5am and then have your precious decaf and see how that works for you.

Also was incredibly confused when she was like 16/17 weeks saying she was half way through - think she might need to do a bit more reading on pregnancy.

She’s desperate for a girl because any time anyone mentions something about boy in her comment she has to correct them that she doesn’t know the sex but never does that when people mention girl.

The begging for baby stuff really fucks me off because if you can afford to spend the last month (and who knows how much longer) on holiday then you can afford to buy stuff for your baby.

And finally, the natural birth comments. I might actually have to unfollow her but it’s all just like a car crash and I can’t look away.

I’m so sorry I’ve literally been holding this in since she announced her pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She is always ill or has a migraine or something and this is before she was pregnant.
She won't be able to lie in bed feeling sorry for herself once the baby comes.
She is in for a shock.

Reactions: 15
What’s gonna wind me up is I bet when that baby is born it’ll be posts all the time saying what an amazing dad Olly is and all family posts of the 3 of them and bet there will still be no mention of his son.

Reactions: 22
What’s gonna wind me up is I bet when that baby is born it’ll be posts all the time saying what an amazing dad Olly is and all family posts of the 3 of them and bet there will still be no mention of his son.
What’s this about his son? I goggled it and nothing shows up ! 🥺

Where does the money come from? Sorry if I’m being stupid but she doesn’t work? How do they afford this lifestyle?

Reactions: 7
I hadn’t realised he was Scottish, I don’t get the fascination with him tbh. He’s not even that good a footballer so he isn’t making the money that their lifestyle suggest, so it’s either Megan bankrolling him or the credit cards

Reactions: 3