Megan Mckenna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love these old videos bahahahah she must be horrified she cannot erase them from the internet and everyone’s minds forever 😂

Reactions: 10
As predicted the ‘pregnancy content’ is bleeping relentless🙄. She’s ‘made a list of things to get’ then goes on to list them all. Hoping for items to be gifted obviously.

And claiming to be ‘pregnant AF’ halfway through a pregnancy with quite a small, neat bump. duck offffff🤣

Also, every first time mum plans a ‘natural birth..’ its a bleeping different story when delivery day comes🤣🤣

Reactions: 25
Wow! I’ve never seen Ex on the Beach but that montage is WILD. duck me, she’s absolutely psycho and I’m not buying that she’s calm and zen and eats loads of potatoes these days, no way.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow! I’ve never seen Ex on the Beach but that montage is WILD. duck me, she’s absolutely psycho and I’m not buying that she’s calm and zen and eats loads of potatoes these days, no way.
I actually don't think she's a psycho, I think she's all talk no balls tbh! One swing and she'd fold like a deck chair I put money on it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh gosh yes, totally agree, all talk. She’s all about flinging drinks from a distance and mouthing off, she’s never actually take anyone down despite the threats 🤣

Reactions: 5
I didn't watch eotb either, but I do remember her shenanigans on towie, and her starting on Chloe L on a boat, Lydia and Mannielle S were by standers.

and I think Chloe L would have ripped ugly Megan's head off given the chance

Reactions: 4
I didn't watch eotb either, but I do remember her shenanigans on towie, and her starting on Chloe L on a boat, Lydia and Mannielle S were by standers.

and I think Chloe L would have ripped ugly Megan's head off given the chance
Tbf it was Chloe L always starting on Megan.. and on the boat Lydia and Chloe were both trying to gang up on her if anything.. I can’t stand Megan now but I did like her on towie and she did come across much better. All the girls used to act very threatened by her for some reason.

Reactions: 11
Tbf it was Chloe L always starting on Megan.. and on the boat Lydia and Chloe were both trying to gang up on her if anything.. I can’t stand Megan now but I did like her on towie and she did come across much better. All the girls used to act very threatened by her for some reason.
I think they were just scared in case she kicked off, as she's so unstable

Reactions: 4
Defo all mouth, she met her match with that black girl on eotb in that clip 🤣 would’ve fucked her up if security weren’t there

Reactions: 8
I somehow had never heard of Megan before I saw her Instagram page and I thought her cooking GF food was ok - nothing special and a bit repetitive but ok. Then she got pregnant and omg what a bleeping bore. She’s gonna damage her back if she tries to stick her stomach out any more.
Anyway then I watch the video you shared here 😳😳😳. Oh my that’s opened my eyes. Glad I’ve found you all on this thread. I may be parking myself here for a while now she’s moved over to the bell ends on Instagram department in my world 😂

Reactions: 15
I somehow had never heard of Megan before I saw her Instagram page and I thought her cooking GF food was ok - nothing special and a bit repetitive but ok. Then she got pregnant and omg what a bleeping bore. She’s gonna damage her back if she tries to stick her stomach out any more.
Anyway then I watch the video you shared here 😳😳😳. Oh my that’s opened my eyes. Glad I’ve found you all on this thread. I may be parking myself here for a while now she’s moved over to the bell ends on Instagram department in my world 😂
I’ve got a bigger belly and I’m just bloated off my lunch hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone see on her latest video she says they’ve just got back from Dubai and are going on ANOTHER baby moon next week?… All these holidays and zero sign of him being a father, seeing his child or taking any parental responsibility. She put videos of a baby (maybe her niece?) being on holiday with them and her family too. Yet they don’t have his son with them? I don’t know why but it really makes me angry how they disregard his son. Selfish pair of cunts.

Reactions: 19
She put pink 💓 before the 💙..

Probably wanting a girl because plug from the bash street kid's obviously got his abandoned son.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sick of seeing her with her stomach out
We know your pregnant love ….
I find it so tedious when pregnant people insist on constantly flaunting their pregnancy. I get it’s exciting etc but please, you are not the first woman in the world to be pregnant and literally nobody but you cares what size fruit your fetus is now🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13