Megan Mckenna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s just a walking bleeping ick isnt he?! 🤢 and that video of him pawing and kissing the bump genuinely turned my stomach…he looks like a 15 year old boy.

IMG_1911.jpeg

anyone who has a baby with a deadbeat is mental imo (oh i can change him! 🙄🤣) BUT i will say it’s on him for not seeing his son whether its his choice or pandering to her demands, he needs to grow a pair - I’ve seen it many times but never understood why 95% of the time as soon as the dad finds someone else they’ll happily forget their first kids and play happy families with the next one.

On the other side of it, im not sure if it’s a sort of blessing as it always pisses me off to see the next woman playing doting stepmum splashing kids who arent theirs all over social media often for clout to piss off the biological mum. Tbh she struck me as that type!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He’s just a walking bleeping ick isnt he?! 🤢 and that video of him pawing and kissing the bump genuinely turned my stomach…he looks like a 15 year old boy.

View attachment 2951400

anyone who has a baby with a deadbeat is mental imo (oh i can change him! 🙄🤣) BUT i will say it’s on him for not seeing his son whether its his choice or pandering to her demands, he needs to grow a pair - I’ve seen it many times but never understood why 95% of the time as soon as the dad finds someone else they’ll happily forget their first kids and play happy families with the next one.

On the other side of it, im not sure if it’s a sort of blessing as it always pisses me off to see the next woman playing doting stepmum splashing kids who arent theirs all over social media often for clout to piss off the biological mum. Tbh she struck me as that type!
I knew someone like this.
Had a fling with a married man then he left his wife for her, and she’d post pics of his kids with captions like ‘when they tell you you’re their favourite person in the world!’

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Something about their relationship doesn’t sit right with me. I can’t really explain it, but it’s the way she keeps looking to him when he’s off camera. Like if she mucks something up when cooking, she looks to him instead of into the camera, and when she gets him to taste her cooking she’s really pushing him to say how amazing it is. She was talking about the babies dressing gown and kept looking to him. When ur recording a video, u should be looking into the camera as ur talking to ur audience, not someone who’s sitting somewhere off camera.
I know she’s an angry loony tune normally but I’m wondering if she’s so desperate to keep this one that he’s love bombed her into it and it’s him who’s pushed for a baby so soon, after all, he did propose after only a few months. I dunno, I’m just waffling but something seems off to me
YES! Its un nerving to watch tho she does look a bit scared seeking his approval. The way she looks at him off camera like you say.

Reactions: 5
Listening to her chew 🤢 why post such boring content and it just all seemed so awkward

Reactions: 8
Reality check after I came on here. He is such a lego head and her what I eat in a day droning voice.

Reactions: 5
Her content is literally bump poses and shoving food in her gob and saying ‘oh my goddddd’

Reactions: 11
Her whole personality is about being gluten free and baby " bump " (her boyfriend's second child)..

absolute pathetic

Reactions: 12
I never noticed the caption on her baby announcement before ‘a little bit of you & a little bit of me… now we’re a family’ …. She really is just disregarding his already existing child. He’s already got a little bit of him walking around hun. If they were involved in his son’s life then she would be preparing to become a proper step mum considering they’re engaged and they would all already be a ‘family’. It’s so insulting to his child. Why isn’t this out there anywhere? Why has no one done any stories on it? It baffles me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not trying to be mean but does she really think anyone but her and her family care about her baby kicking
The self importance….

Reactions: 16
I think she looks so unwell, pregnancy doesn't suit her AT ALL. She looks like a miz between a pregnant anorexic and a starving African off the water aid adverts with a swollen belly lol she just looks so gross. Her face is so so worn and haggard and you can really tell when she eats, which is all she does anymore 😂 like a wrinkly old camel troll

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She was pretty when she was on ex on the beach but went too far and fucked up her face. Matches her personality though

Reactions: 6