Megan Marchant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why oh why do we have to see every bikini?
She really thinks she is some kind of celeb doesn’t she
---
The lolly reels?!!!!! What the actual f??? It isn't even slightly funny. It makes her look like an over sexualised moron. She defends this idiocy by saying shes a fun mum but how is simulating oral on a lolly being a fun mum?!
---
And why does she think that her and her bloke throwing cold water over each other is funny?! This slapstick humour is so tired and boring
This!!!!
She was already wet in some of the clips so why would throwing more water over her be funny??!!
She even filmed the boys sucking lollies
Disgusting

Reactions: 2
What is the point in doing a post of all the outfits you wore but the clothes are all old or Vinted?
No one can buy the clothes so what’s the point?
Just another self absorbed post to show case herself once again
This girl is so self obsessed it’s worrying

Reactions: 3
What is the point in doing a post of all the outfits you wore but the clothes are all old or Vinted?
No one can buy the clothes so what’s the point?
Just another self absorbed post to show case herself once again
This girl is so self obsessed it’s worrying
I really found her funny when I saw the cake batter video doing the rounds. But over the last few months as the waistline got slimmer she’s just become self obsessed and annoying. Such a shame.

Reactions: 1
No I don’t
But I’m intrigued
This is not her at all.. its all for the likes . She has no friends and her family don't talk to her so that's tells you a lot. I really don't get why these Instagrammers share so much . Its dangerous 😳 and why is she counting her calories? Oh yeah so strangers lick her ass and tell her she's perfect as she is.

She clearly realises that her calories are way too low. ( just over £1000 for the day) Hope nobody is viewing her for nutrition advice.

Well that was quite the rant! Surely she’d have looked into what they offer before accepting a partnership?

Well that was quite the rant! Surely she’d have looked into what they offer before accepting a partnership?
He made her look a right dick on his story’s she was actually getting it free so had lied 🤥 I think she realised he was going to pick up just how how much of an eating issue she has . That 4 stone didn’t come of in a healthy way

Oo what happened
He made her look a right dick on his story’s she was actually getting it free so had lied 🤥 I think she realised he was going to pick up just how how much of an eating issue she has . That 4 stone didn’t come of in a healthy way

I just don’t understand why everything has to be filmed and uploaded
Tattoo removal
Who the duck cares?!!
When she has her lips done she films it
Who the duck can be bothered with it all
What’s wrong with privacy
The world has gone mad

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Oo what happened
Basically she promoted a PT on her story’s then the next day said he was stealing other peoples YouTube content and to actually not use him , she also said he cost just over 100 a month and how expensive that was . The PT did a story back saying that wasn’t the case and he sent tailored videos but as an independent business he was still building his videos up so any he didn’t have he would find online to add to the tailored exercise plan, he then said she was getting the service free and for each referral she had from her social media she would get around 100 quid 🙃 I honestly think she backed out when she realised he would be able to see how few calories she was eating as all that had to be submitted

• Wow
So boring and so predicable that video with her mate at the hotel
Sitting there in the towel turbans and sunnies
So stupid
And again how sad having to set the ring light and tripod up (so sad that she packs it if you ask me)and then pretend like your having fun for the camera
Just enjoy the time
Doesn’t have to be filmed and documented
What a sad little life Jane 😂

Reactions: 5
I can't ever remember the last time i seen her eating a takeaway or enjoying a normal meal...lettuce tacos 😐 and she can't eat over 1200 calories...a goal weight when she 7 stone already??? Just bizzare

She is basically starving herself! That is not healthy and surely it will cause her some long term health problems or she will just pile weight on when eventually she starts eating a normal amount! Someone close to her really needs to tell her it isn’t healthy to continue how she is. I don’t understand why she would post it all over social media too. Anyone could lose 4 stone if they starved themselves, it’s not admirable. It’s concerning.

She is basically starving herself! That is not healthy and surely it will cause her some long term health problems or she will just pile weight on when eventually she starts eating a normal amount! Someone close to her really needs to tell her it isn’t healthy to continue how she is. I don’t understand why she would post it all over social media too. Anyone could lose 4 stone if they starved themselves, it’s not admirable. It’s concerning.
She has no shape either
She is just skinny
No curves no shape
Just skinny it’s not attractive

It’s quite sad the step count is now Being obsessively used . I don’t understand why no one is pulling her up on it in real life she clearly has an eating disorder and isn’t naturally that size.