Megan Marchant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little one didn’t get a birthday celebration this year then because she didn’t get anything gifted but goes all out on her own 2 weeks after on his birthday weekend. Sad

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Am I the only thinking she is being racist for referring to her family adopting her “looks like they’ve gone up to a little Chinese girl, you look so lonely, join this blonde haired family” then proceeds to go on about her her eyes being closed. I’ve only covered the face as don’t want to be told off for uploading pics of kids but it is Megan when she was younger.

Attachments

I can’t bring myself to watch any more of her today. Unfollowed. Talking about how she’s watching people go out to work at 7am and is that all we’re made for. Sorry but some people don’t have a choice. She then goes on to say she doesn’t work and hopes she never has to. Well I hope your husband doesn’t mind paying for the lifestyle you portray on social media. All the things she posts and this is what’s made me unfollow. So, so out of touch.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I can’t bring myself to watch any more of her today. Unfollowed. Talking about how she’s watching people go out to work at 7am and is that all we’re made for. Sorry but some people don’t have a choice. She then goes on to say she doesn’t work and hopes she never has to. Well I hope your husband doesn’t mind paying for the lifestyle you portray on social media. All the things she posts and this is what’s made me unfollow. So, so out of touch.
She drips with Entitlement. Seriously talking about people going to work. She deserves all her followers to unfollow.

Reactions: 2
This morning with the new hair colour. She absolutely loves herself. It’s sickly to watch. Don’t understand fully grown women with kids doing voice over reels!

Reactions: 3
This morning with the new hair colour. She absolutely loves herself. It’s sickly to watch. Don’t understand fully grown women with kids doing voice over reels!
Thought exactly the same. Absolutely fancies herself. The shoulder shrug 🤢

She's not as confident now with that awful pixie cut

Reactions: 2
Now she’s there with the crocodile tears! Oooh I knew it was wrong blah blah blah! Literally a second later, no tear… use promo code MEGANISACLOWN for a discount!!! Uuuurgh she is the actual worst

Reactions: 5
Hahahaha oh dear! Why wouldn’t she speak up and say something?! She likes to give it billy big bollocks on her insta but can’t tell the hairdresser she isn’t happy with her hair?!

Reactions: 5
Deffo asked for a crappy hair cut just to post crying stories, boost engagement and for the conveniently timed wig ad 🙄

Reactions: 4
She looks like a man in drag with that new hair! That awful haircut couldnt of happened to a better person!!! Bore off Megan!!!

Reactions: 3