Megan Marchant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, not the funniest on Instagram anymore then 🤭
I am amazed she was ever regarded as funny. I started following her after she got last year's award and I was so confused because I haven't found a single thing she has done funny or even mildly amusing.

Reactions: 4
Have you seen her stuff from Glomama's?! Talk about absolutely adoring herself. I have never seen someone so completely besotted with themselves. What an embarrassment. Cringey, exceptionally trashy and really, is it appropriate for a mother's awards event?

Reactions: 5
Have you seen her stuff from Glomama's?! Talk about absolutely adoring herself. I have never seen someone so completely besotted with themselves. What an embarrassment. Cringey, exceptionally trashy and really, is it appropriate for a mother's awards event?
Glomama haven’t shared any of her posts so they must be feeling the same!
fact she had to pose with last years award in her post to make it look like she’d won again 🙄 she seems like such hard work!

Reactions: 3
She is definitely the problem. Non of her family have anything to do with her, she has zero long term friendships and her husband's friends dislike her. Speaks volumes!! The constant seeking validation from strangers online as well, it reads of narcissistic behaviours.

She left the town she grew up in as no one liked her
She is definitely the problem. Non of her family have anything to do with her, she has zero long term friendships and her husband's friends dislike her. Speaks volumes!! The constant seeking validation from strangers online as well, it reads of narcissistic behaviours.

Reactions: 1
Rolling around the floor at the awards like a toddler and making herself look such a tool no wonder she’s felt unwell since. If you can’t handle your drink ( or judging by her behaviour what go’s up her nose) maybe just don’t do it

Reactions: 8
Has she really just posted that reel? Everything about it is so wrong. Her child throwing things and being laughed at and put in water, filmed crying and not at all comforted while those awful attention seekers goon around.... an uncomfortable watch and not in the least funny.

Reactions: 6
The reel of the eldest son throwing his spoon then his food. The whole time she’s laughing?! But also 🍆😳

Reactions: 2
The reel of the eldest son throwing his spoon then his food. The whole time she’s laughing?! But also 🍆😳
Those kids are going to be feral. And not in a funny, cute, cheeky way like she seems to think.

Reactions: 5
these things that she thinks are cute now won’t be when he’s older and doing them! Will she laugh then when he seriously hurts someone and say well he was just having in fun 🙄 It’s so clear she only actually likes the younger one when she posts stuff like this

Not cute or funny at all. Actually made me uncomfortable watching that! More interested in filming her pranks than actually parenting her children. God help her when they get to the teenage years

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Her kid just sat in the background listening as she talks about her partner dipping his penis in hairdressers' holes

Her lips remind me of Kate's from Working Mums
That will be all the filler! She’s pumped full of it and Botox but she’s natural and doesn’t wear much make up 🙄

Omg the rolling around on floors in public acting like complete twats makes me cringe! Imagine being out and seeing grown ass mothers pushing each other over and being vulgar. I'm all for a laugh but that women ain't right in the head. She's extremely narcissistic and completely in love with herself. And don't even get me started on the way she decorates her house 🤢 i think she believes she's quirky and different when in reality she's just a mess.