Megan Marchant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck was that how to pose reel??
Why the duck would you want to pose like that your stupid idiot!!?
I’m sorry but to me once again it was an excuse for her to pose with her tummy on show for everyone to comment how skinny she looks etc
The delusion is real
She really needs to go back dark the hair is revolting

Reactions: 3
Mum of the year 🤣 she fobs both boys off as often as she can. Moans about the oldest non stop and acts like the youngest is some kind of saint…….until he starts talking and then I’m sure she’ll call him a d**k and a c**t too!

Reactions: 4
bleeping he’ll, here we go again! Time of year the narcissism goes into overdrive! Some meaningless award she’s clearly desperate for (absolutely not funny or original) with message’s from fangirls saying how great she is and what a good mum she is! I can see the kids being absolute horrors when they get to school and the type of kid I’d have to tell my kids not to act like. No doubt she’ll blame the school or teachers when they get into trouble, you wait! She uses them to get free tit or advertise the next ‘you can win…’ competition #gifted
Can’t believe she can sell that ‘art’ either! Wow you can do flat colour silhouettes or chop up some wood and paint it then ask for £200!!! Taking advantage of her followers there! Not sure she’s ever done a hard days work in her life… OnlyFans will be next!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
the hallway looks hideous in those colours!
The whole house is hideous especially that bathroom 🤢🤢
There is being different etc then there’s being having everything that has been gifted to you so nothing matches and looks awfull and way too try hard

Reactions: 1
Reverse into someone else, yep that’s your fault. Why cry all over social media to gain sympathy? You messed up. If they’re shouting. Write down your details and walk away but yes despite the crocodile tears you are in the wrong!

Reactions: 2
Reverse into someone else, yep that’s your fault. Why cry all over social media to gain sympathy? You messed up. If they’re shouting. Write down your details and walk away but yes despite the crocodile tears you are in the wrong!
Couldn’t believe what I was hearing!
Absolutely shocking stories

WTF is up with that dumb scrunch up trying to be cute face?! Also she must have shares in this pinklemonade site or wherever this dumb jumpers anre from! Also prepare for the glomamma deluge of bile over the next few weeks! #humble #grateful

Reactions: 3
I never parent shame but the oldest clearly needs to see a doctor he seems to be always be having a crying tantrum and his talking is very babyish for someone who’s now been at school for half a year

Here she goes again saying she was bullied at school... I can say she certainly wasn't 🙄 she was bitchy and mainly hung around with her equally bitchy sister & friends. She was super popular with the boys haha

Reactions: 7
Here she goes again saying she was bullied at school... I can say she certainly wasn't 🙄 she was bitchy and mainly hung around with her equally bitchy sister & friends. She was super popular with the boys haha
100000% agree with this! 100% true! She was the one doing the bullying. She never got bullied!!!

Also what the actual f**k is todays post about. The whole tampon thing. She is digusting! How can instagram let her post such vulga content!!!! Its all for attention! Im sorry but no normal female mistakes their bumhole for their vagina.

Megan get a life!! And actually post some normal content!!!

Reactions: 4
That dress is vile!
And did she really have to post that she was wearing a size 4?!!
What difference does it make telling us her size
Does she think it makes her look cool as I think it’s disgusting as she so obviously has some form of eating disorder
And once again absolutely embarrassing behaviour so boring and predictable they do the same thing everytime her and her mates

Can you imagine paying for something and she, not only gets a freebie, but is loud and obnoxious and is probably ruining the evening for everyone around her 😡

She goes away at least 1 weekend every month if not 2 and is moaning about Jack going on a holiday!

• Angry
Must be what got her the funniest mama votes 🙄 just tell loads of strangers you’re an absolute slag too! Fingered under the desk at school. Why does she think anyone wants or needs to know that???