Megan Marchant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know her?
She was a friend of a friend.
But that friend and her fell out a long time ago and the way she described MM is exactly how you guys all see her.
Self obsessed. Toxic. Drama. Overall a nasty piece of work!! Don’t believe the “I was bullied” bullshit

Reactions: 5
She was a friend of a friend.
But that friend and her fell out a long time ago and the way she described MM is exactly how you guys all see her.
Self obsessed. Toxic. Drama. Overall a nasty piece of work!! Don’t believe the “I was bullied” bullshit
I do wonder how Jack doesn’t see it. Didn’t he lose all his friends because of her? Cant think that everyone else is the problem when she has to replace her friends every so often when they cotton on and get fed of her!

Reactions: 3
I feel like Jack is a mug going out working while she sits on her arse all day on her phone, but maybe he’s not all that innocent. I very much doubt she pays any tax on that artwork/hairdressing that she does, and he’s a self employed plumber who probably does cash in hand jobs so how much tax is he paying? I can’t believe massive companies are associating themselves with people like that. Not to mention the stuff she posts online like weeing in the sink and Jack’s erection! It’s disgusting.

Reactions: 6
Bubble them
I feel like Jack is a mug going out working while she sits on her arse all day on her phone, but maybe he’s not all that innocent. I very much doubt she pays any tax on that artwork/hairdressing that she does, and he’s a self employed plumber who probably does cash in hand jobs so how much tax is he paying? I can’t believe massive companies are associating themselves with people like that. Not to mention the stuff she posts online like weeing in the sink and Jack’s erection! It’s disgusting.

Dear Influencers. Please, please, please stop filming yourselves shovelling food into your mouth. It is not pleasant and it really doesn't make us believe you have a healthy attitude to food.

I'm sorry but what the actual F is her story about today.

Fat desolving injections?!?!?! Why is she promoting this tit!!!!! Why is someome who apparently has an eating disorder promoting fat desolving injections!!!!!! If you have an issue with the fat on your thighs go to the gym and work on them!!!

How have we gone from her moaning about not affording anything.... to having this kind of treatment!!!!!! 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but what the actual F is her story about today.

Fat desolving injections?!?!?! Why is she promoting this tit!!!!! Why is someome who apparently has an eating disorder promoting fat desolving injections!!!!!! If you have an issue with the fat on your thighs go to the gym and work on them!!!

How have we gone from her moaning about not affording anything.... to having this kind of treatment!!!!!! 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
She won’t have paid for it! Just like she’s been sent another big buggy thing even though she begged the first one that has been seen twice. She’ll sell her kids privacy to the highest bidder but won’t pay for a thing.
my sympathy has gone for her, the eating disorder was for likes. She’s got a some mental issues for sure but as long as it gets her free stuff and people keep telling her how awesome she is then she doesn’t care. A divorce and giving custody to Jack wouldn’t surprise me when the insta fame dries up. She’ll search for that validation another way!

That awfull disgusting gym shot of her and her arse yesterday
She is getting worse and worse as the days go on
Over sharing
Craving attention it’s all getting out of hand

Absolute disgusting today with the loss of Matthew Perry! Using his loss for attention and likes then using the Friends theme to sell Hello Fresh. Utterly tasteless, crass and an absolute narcissist! Should be ashamed of herself and these companies should really reconsider pairing up with these wannabe ‘influencers’. Feel like Jacks an absolute mug joining in on these photoshoots and being the bit of her jokes! You can tell the kids are gonna be absolute bastards at school too!

Reactions: 6
Absolute disgusting today with the loss of Matthew Perry! Using his loss for attention and likes then using the Friends theme to sell Hello Fresh. Utterly tasteless, crass and an absolute narcissist! Should be ashamed of herself and these companies should really reconsider pairing up with these wannabe ‘influencers’. Feel like Jacks an absolute mug joining in on these photoshoots and being the bit of her jokes! You can tell the kids are gonna be absolute bastards at school too!
What in the actual duck is she doing?? This is so bad. She is actually mentally not right . Even more than I knew

Reactions: 4
The amount of people praising her for it is just wrong. Even people she hated and people who didnt like her at school are licking her arse. bleeping wake up people.

Always has been.. but she's getting worse . I'm sure she needs medicating .
I can see that it is getting worse by watching her the past few years
Would say the past 6 months has been the worst ,it’s been exceptionally bad
I think she has lots of issues and we are seeing it all played out and she is gonna crash and burn

I agree . It's like a car crash in slow mo.
I can see that it is getting worse by watching her the past few years
Would say the past 6 months has been the worst ,it’s been exceptionally bad
I think she has lots of issues and we are seeing it all played out and she is gonna crash and burn

Reactions: 1