Megan Marchant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the tea
We already kinda knew she wasn’t right when she openly tells us that she doesn’t speak to her mum and some family members etc
I’m sure I even read once that Jack fell out with a lot of his friends because of her
Wow she must be some bloody witch to fall out with EVERYONE!
Yes I think a lot of her friends are social media friends she made along the way
The girl whose name begins with O defo is as I remember her saying she met her through insta and they hit it off ever since
Thing is social media is only going to make her worse and worse
But I’m so glad we are hearing real people coming on here and outing her

Reactions: 3
Thank you for the tea
We already kinda knew she wasn’t right when she openly tells us that she doesn’t speak to her mum and some family members etc
I’m sure I even read once that Jack fell out with a lot of his friends because of her
Wow she must be some bloody witch to fall out with EVERYONE!
Yes I think a lot of her friends are social media friends she made along the way
The girl whose name begins with O defo is as I remember her saying she met her through insta and they hit it off ever since
Thing is social media is only going to make her worse and worse
But I’m so glad we are hearing real people coming on here and outing her
She 100% deserves to be outed.

She doesnt deserve all the free stuff she gets. People deserve to know the truth. Everything about her entire insta life is fake.

Reactions: 4
I think she's one of those people you can tell ie a total witch and a me me just by the way she presents herself. She strikes me as a complete narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Its all an act. She is not funny nor outgoing.. I think companies that affiliate themselves with these instagrammers need to do there research more. And for someone that dislikes herself and has *no confidence * she sure as hell posts enough seifies eye bleeping herself ..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Today she's been on there non stop...me me me ranting about ridiculous things, she's made a miraculous recovery from her ED

Reactions: 6
And now.....for someone with an eating disorder she is showing off her "baking" skills! And eat on her stories. Its all bullshit. She is as fake as a prada handbag on the streets of turkey! FFS. Its all an act. She studied theatre and performing arts at school so she knows how to act! She is a nasty bully.

Reactions: 7
Wishful thinking...
And again why did it all need to be filmed for ?
What if one of the girls wasn’t up for it?!
Didn’t want to be filmed wasn’t comfortable with it etc?
Just wanted to have a good time without being filmed
So many questions
I hate the way they all think there so great and funny when in reality there fame hungry hoes
I don’t think Megan knows what life is without a camera shoved in her face now sadly
It’s such a sad little life

Reactions: 2
No sorry this how much she edits her pics
Completely different color hair
I actually like it in the reel then when I saw her on stories it was bright orange and I was like it’s awfull
Talk about insta versus reality
I thought that! Completely different colours

Na she should of left her hair well alone
It was glossy and looked silky and now all you can see is breakage (that patch top left )and just that over processed dry looking hair
And I really don’t think she suits it

Attachments

Reactions: 1
It was glossy and looked silky and now all you can see is breakage (that patch top left )and just that over processed dry looking hair

It really doesnt! Especially with those eyebrows!!!

Also....whats with the weird colour makeup..... she looms dirty....100% the wrong shade for her!!!!

Attachments

I do like the hair ( more without the fringe dangling in her eyes )
But that photo shows how thin and gaunt she is

How on earth did she win that award for 'funniest muminfluencer?' She is the least entertaining I have ever seen.

Posting literal tit 😩 how on earth do companies look at her and think that’s who we should send free stuff too

Reactions: 1