Megan Marchant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm the same, I suppose I kinda find her entertaining hence why I still follow her however I would never watch her lives or engage with her.

Reactions: 1
Her hair looks awful, like a bowl cut. A bowl cut that she's illegally had another hairdresser round to do...

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else also follow her insta bestie Emma_nicolet?

I really like her, very down to earth. I do like the Tuesday challenges they’ve started doing, v funny.

Reactions: 2
Last night she was on a live pissing in her kitchen sink ! She has got more and more extreme as her following has grown. I’m out!!

Reactions: 8
Last night she was on a live pissing in her kitchen sink ! She has got more and more extreme as her following has grown. I’m out!!
She’s posted about it on her story today too, I searched for her name on here to see if she had a thread after seeing it!

Definitely agree that she’s got more ‘outrageous’ as her following has grown, I guess she must be going for the shock factor.

She's got a child. One day he'll be able to search for her name and see that his mummy was pissing in a sink live online, chatting about putting stuff up her bum, and constantly be naked online.
Megan, just make an OF and be done with it sweetie. At least make some dollar from your desperation for attention.

Reactions: 4
Someone else had a thread started about her and this is what I posted there.

I only know her through Emma's challenges and find her vulgar, crude, crass and a try hard. Her husband seems quite normal by comparison.

Reactions: 5
Yes!? I’m all for showing ppl that insta isn’t always reality but seriously tooo much over share there!!
Yeah, I found it all a bit odd and almost forced. She is a good performer (as we have seen!!) and to me this didn’t feel sincere/genuine but who knows!

Reactions: 3
Yeah, I found it all a bit odd and almost forced. She is a good performer (as we have seen!!) and to me this didn’t feel sincere/genuine but who knows!
I agree 100%!

Someone else had a thread started about her and this is what I posted there.

I only know her through Emma's challenges and find her vulgar, crude, crass and a try hard. Her husband seems quite normal by comparison.
What’s the other thread please??

Reactions: 1
I find all their games very cringey!
And so desperate
I showed my husband and he was like they are another pair of wannabes
Any chance for her to her her body out she does!
Like we get it your slim but doesn’t mean we all want to see your ass and tits and Fanny at any given chance!

Reactions: 6
It’s been her birthday week for about 3 weeks now
And again why does every video or pic always have to have her half naked!
That new look haul video was started off with her in her underwear again ,like just why???
She is addicted to the comments I’m sure of how skinny she is but I do not find her body nice in anyway she looks underweight and not healthy
And the hair!
She looked her best when she first started and had brown hair with blonde going through it!
Think the all blonde bits washes her out

Reactions: 6
Anyone else seen her sat on her practically bare arse spinning about in a load of whipped cream?

Another attention seeking post
She didn’t do this stuff when I started following her, it only seems to have started as her account has taken off a bit. When I first discovered her I really liked that she didn’t do the whole #ad #gifted shit either, but she’s started doing that now too.

Reactions: 3