Megan Marchant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody follow her??
Thoughts on her?

@admin how do I change the name?
It’s Marchant I spelt it wrong

Reactions: 1
Don't know if I like or loathe her. Like the Tuesday challenges with Emma but the piss up Friday night lives are embarrassing.

Reactions: 3
Don't know if I like or loathe her. Like the Tuesday challenges with Emma but the piss up Friday night lives are embarrassing.
I used to really love her
Then she used to hint and tag companies with things she liked/wanted and I thought your becoming like the rest of them
Then the crude vulgar chats
She even filmed herself the other week touching herself down below
And the constant half naked pics/videos does my head in

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I only know her through Emma's challenges and find her vulgar, crude, crass and a try hard. Her husband seems quite normal by comparison.

Reactions: 4
I do think she would benefit from some professional help - that’s not meant in a negative way at all (as I used to really enjoy her content before it became vulgar and almost desperate) but I think she is struggling with some issues.

I do think she would benefit from some professional help - that’s not meant in a negative way at all (as I used to really enjoy her content before it became vulgar and almost desperate) but I think she is struggling with some issues.
Loved her at the beginning
Then it went a different turn and she thought she was something else quite quickly
And the constant stories of why she doesn’t talk to her mum and jacks friends etc you kinda understand now
It’s just too much her behaviour sometimes

She's now posting about how many women her husband has shagged before her...I have no words!

• Wow
And now she has tit on camera, you can hear the plop ffs
Sweet mother of Christ, she's beyond disgusting 🤢 🤢 I thought it was bad enough when she was throwing random stuff at her husband in the shower, but that's a whole other level.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Lol at Jack shouting “that’s Azera” but seriously why would you do that though?! Absolutely disgusting to film yourself on the toilet. Is the gram really worth that?!

Reactions: 5
Sweet mother of Christ, she's beyond disgusting 🤢 🤢 I thought it was bad enough when she was throwing random stuff at her husband in the shower, but that's a whole other level.
Do you know what really pisses me off about the food chucking? The amount of food she's choosing to waste when so many people rely on food banks, it literally winds me up so much. Then she cries poverty that she can't afford childcare, something doesn't add up....

Do you know what really pisses me off about the food chucking? The amount of food she's choosing to waste when so many people rely on food banks, it literally winds me up so much. Then she cries poverty that she can't afford childcare, something doesn't add up....
She also says she can’t afford childcare and then buys loads and loads of clothes and I mean like a jumper in every single colour etc! Just excessive!

• Wow
She also says she can’t afford childcare and then buys loads and loads of clothes and I mean like a jumper in every single colour etc! Just excessive!
Before Xmas she bought a shacket in every colour from Zara at £60 each!
I think she is such a beg too now

• Wow
Another naked poo post relating to International Women's day...yawn...what does poo have to do with being a strong woman exactly?!

Another naked poo post relating to International Women's day...yawn...what does poo have to do with being a strong woman exactly?!
Just another trying to be relatable post
I don’t understand her obsession with always getting her body out
She needs to do an only fans as I’m sorry Instagram is not the place for what she has in mind and I’m sick of seeing it

Reactions: 7