Megan Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow a lady on YouTube that talks about how the celebs look they way they do. She said the trend at the moment is a type 2 diabetes drug that kills your appetite and stops you absorbing as many calories from your food. Kim K, Koutney K and Elon Musk are all on it. She reckons we're gonna have another super skinny trend because so many celebs are taking this drug. I assume Megan is probably taking it too as she seems to think she's a Kardashian.
My friend was on it for a few years, she is very overweight, it did not do one thing for her, it never curbed her appetite, she is heavier than ever now! They have just took her off it as it wasn't working. I'm surprised they left her on it for as long as they did.

God that era of rap was SO misogynistic . Yet I cannot shake the love. What about Dre?

Marshal appears to have grown. He’s like an actual different human these days - physically and in his manner(isms).
Dre beat up a woman in a nightclub back when NWA were splitting. Rumours his marriage ended because his wife got sick of being abused, but she got an excellent payoff and probably signed an NDA.
He's never really taken anything to do with his son, Andre Young Jnr.

Reactions: 7
In real life he helped Kim through all her addiction and legal issues, adopted her children and helped raised them as his own. He also apologised to her publicly. MM was hugely controversial and problematic at the height of his fame in these terms but he’s come a long way from the absolutely awful start he had in life. I am all for 2nd chances and retribution if someone is genuine and has matured. His music today isn’t like it used to be which is why he isn’t topping charts like he used to. There are a lot of dangerous men out there in the world and many of them are rich, smiling and predatory. Dre for instance..
Nope.

I hope she has ditched him, but it wouldn't surprise me if he makes some huge romantic gesture and she takes him back.

Reactions: 4
I hope she has ditched him, but it wouldn't surprise me if he makes some huge romantic gesture and she takes him back.
Omg this! That’s so going to be the pattern of their relationship given how dramatic everything has been with them - can’t be smooth sailing

Reactions: 2
Why would they go to marriage counseling when they're not married?.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s just posted back on instagram saying no third party. She was the one that acted immaturely and caused the speculation with quotes etc. grow up

• Wow
Reactions: 5

She seriously needs to grow up.Her thirst for drama and attention is what started this whole mess.But apparently it's our fault.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

She seriously needs to grow up.Her thirst for drama and attention is what started this whole mess.But apparently it's our fault.
She deleted all the pics and followed Eminem-she created they drama and is mad now? Please witch. No.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There’s some great live comments on this. So the substance abuse is the affair thing he be cheating with, not a person? But they’re both addicts of sorts 🧐

There’s some great live comments on this. So the substance abuse is the affair thing he be cheating with, not a person? But they’re both addicts of sorts 🧐

Thoroughly enjoyed reading these!!
She truly is backtracking now isn’t she?

• Haha
Think it’s awful she made out he cheated as that poor girl who guitars for him had so many dick heads in her comments ripping in to her. So unfair

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I bet he did cheat but because she's staying with him she wants to save face so she's trying to claim there was no cheating

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Meanwhile MGK can’t even string a sentence together anymore 😮💨🙄

Reactions: 1