Megan Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those boobs are far too big for her frame - she'd look so much better with them half the size.

Reactions: 3
Think the hair is for a role no?

Either way, agree it doesn’t suit her.

Reactions: 2
B.A.G. Is in Aus with the kids now and they’re all over the news being papped from this story. This dude is a total knob for bringing the kids out for his own gain. 🧙🏻‍♀️ throw him on the cauldron

Reactions: 8
Mind you, Robby is a wally. 'Threatens me with witchcraft' :rolleyes: No she doesn't - she's saying she's the victim of a witch hunt, you muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it’s unlikely that all three boys would have independently chosen to present as feminine.

Reactions: 22
I think it’s unlikely that all three boys would have independently chosen to present as feminine.
From recent pictures, it looks like just one still presents as feminine (the eldest, Noah), the younger two just seem to have long hair but wear boyish-looking clothes. I've no doubt that she *loves* being seen as a cool mom who lets her kids be gender non-conforming but only one of her kids seems to presenting as a girl, rather than all three. I'm sure she's delighted with that as it makes her seem so edgy and non-traditional, regardless 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
From recent pictures, it looks like just one still presents as feminine (the eldest, Noah), the younger two just seem to have long hair but wear boyish-looking clothes. I've no doubt that she *loves* being seen as a cool mom who lets her kids be gender non-conforming but only one of her kids seems to presenting as a girl, rather than all three. I'm sure she's delighted with that as it makes her seem so edgy and non-traditional, regardless 😆
Fair enough, looking at the photos now it does look like it's primarily the oldest.

I don't know anything about Robby Starbuck except that he seems to be big on the anti-drag, anti-gendermagic train, so it's rather convenient that he has this particular tea. That said, it does sound like he has receipts to back it up, and Megan's post doesn't exactly deny what he's claiming. It would be very easy to say, "I don't know this guy, this never happened, my kid wears what he wants without any input from me." But she isn't.

Reactions: 5
A 10 year old child shouldn’t even know what a gender identity is. He should just be aware that he can have long hair, wear pink and dresses if he likes and it doesn’t make him less of a boy and he shouldn’t have to change himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
But rich of that guy to claim Megan is insane for believing in witchcraft when he's talking about Jesus and praying for her.

Also I must be dumb too as I've always thought irregardless is a word 💁‍♀️

Personally I don't believe what the guy said as he seems to have an agenda, but I'm surprised she addressed him so publicly.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There are internet rumours/conspiracy theories that Megan - and a couple of others celebrities - are part of some strange Hollywood club
But rich of that guy to claim Megan is insane for believing in witchcraft when he's talking about Jesus and praying for her.

Also I must be dumb too as I've always thought irregardless is a word 💁‍♀️

Personally I don't believe what the guy said as he seems to have an agenda, but I'm surprised she addressed him so publicly.
It’s a controversial word for linguists. I think it’s quite legitimate these days but it’s a portmanteau of ‘irrespective’ and ‘regardless’ that doesn’t really need to exist. But then, languages evolve, new words are invented…life goes on.

I wouldn’t judge anyone for using it, unless they were as pretentious as Megan.

Reactions: 3