Megan Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See I don’t think MF is off the rails
MF is very tightly wound and controlled in fact I think she is completely mundane, OCD and obsessive. This is just a fashion thing for attention. At home in reality even MGK says she’s motherly, drinks green tea and likes cats.

I think they did ayahuasca but this is what she thinks is ‘natural’

Reactions: 8
It makes them look slim and boney and now Meg has airbags on her twiglet frame. At events they both appear high and out of it on recreational drugs, the new Pam and Tommy or Courtney and Kurt of the 90’s.

Maybe the other “natural” drug was meant to be a detox but it led them down the addiction path together to harder stuff.
🤡☠
See I don’t think MF is off the rails
MF is very tightly wound and controlled in fact I think she is completely mundane, OCD and obsessive. This is just a fashion thing for attention. At home in reality even MGK says she’s motherly, drinks green tea and likes cats.

I think they did ayahuasca but this is what she thinks is ‘natural’

Well. Can’t say we are surprised if this is true. Who knows if it is, but sounds possible.

Reactions: 2

Well. Can’t say we are surprised if this is true. Who knows if it is, but sounds possible.
Has MF been in more than one franchise? I thought transformers was the only one. Also I love her but "A- List" seems generous for the kind of work she does lately

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has MF been in more than one franchise? I thought transformers was the only one. Also I love her but "A- List" seems generous for the kind of work she does lately
The crazy day and nights goss is not wrong, they are so right. It’s defo Ms Fox although they were generous not to call her Kim K lookalike plastic fantastic homicidal maniac with four daughters.

I’m getting “So I married an axe murderer” vibes after the Zelda and Link pic 👀

😆 crack head rapper (?!) now punk wannabe not a one-trick pony would be a dead giveaway!

Reactions: 3
I just watched Jennifer’s Body for the first time, when Megan was young, she was so pretty but normal, what has she done to herself

Reactions: 8
I just watched Jennifer’s Body for the first time, when Megan was young, she was so pretty but normal, what has she done to herself
That was Megan’s best surgery days imo. She had a lot done already but it wasn’t extreme yet. Fast forward to 2010 (don’t think it was even a year later) and she pops up at her premiere like this 😂 she was literally early 20s 💔

She really was beautiful without anything though. It makes me wonder how she saw herself as a teen when she was THIS gorgeous and felt the need to alter absolutely everything.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Love Megan and been a fan for over a decade. I could never see what she saw in Brian and I remember being so shocked when she married him and got pregnant because she seemed so idgaf/feminist (before it was cool)/rockstar vibes. They met when she was on that sitcom hope and faith and Brian admitted in an interview that Megan was only 17 when he met her but she quickly debunked it, insisting she was 18 but I’m not so sure. I do think there was an aspect of her wanting a father figure to take care of her in Hollywood through the abuse she got as a young girl and maybe an element of escapism. I think who she’s portraying herself as now is who she always wanted to be. She does make me cringe sometimes tho with the tongue out and the mgk mannerisms lmao but I can’t help but love her. Getting Hailey Biebers stylist to dress her was probs the best thing she ever did too because she used to dress like her fav shop was fat face.

2018 vs 2021. The difference a stylist can make.
interesting bc to me she's much more attractive with her previous 2018 style to me rather than this 2020+ boo hoo insta kim k cheap style (which is even worse now)

the different her stylist made was celebs need to cling onto being trendy, "current" and a carbon copy of everyone else

Reactions: 7
Ily2 means I Love You Too 😆
So Millennial 😂

Eww what are they into with this toxic chat 💬 😆

Reactions: 2
They've broken up then. I'm guessing from her comment he cheated.

Does anyone know how she broke her wrist. There seems to be a hint that he did it as she's stood Infront of a domestic violence poster. And a random public toilet seems a very strange place for Megan Fox to take photos.

Just shows doesn't matter how beautiful you are or how rich and famous, some guys just can't help themselves and cheat just for the sake/thrill of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Totally normal way to communicate that eye bleeping yourself.

What a bent out of shape existence,

Reactions: 4
And... they've broken up. Get the Fairy Liquid out, Megan - that scratchy ring needs to come off!

Screenshot 2023-02-12 at 17.01.55.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10