Megan Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another bewb job for Megan 👀

I love her and am not at all against plastic surgery, but she looks unrecognizable in some of those pictures. Really loved her style and features before she started gravitating towards these kardashian esque features

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I love her and am not at all against plastic surgery, but she looks unrecognizable in some of those pictures. Really loved her style and features before she started gravitating towards these kardashian esque features
Ye she has the most perfect beautiful features still baffles me why she changed herself

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Her lips and rock hard tits are awful!

she will look like jessica alves soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's tiny and she doesn't have the frame for a pair of Katie Price concrete balloons :(

• Sick
Reactions: 5
At this point Meg looks like a post-surgical clown 🤡 from Calabasas

And at this point MGK is helluva better looking poser! 🕺🏻
Now Meg is the one out of his league 😆

Reactions: 2
She is so naturally beautiful but she’s gone too plastic! He lips and boobs look terrible

Reactions: 6
I mostly don't get the logic of going full blow-up doll when you're supposed to be an actress. What roles is she hoping to transition to as she goes into her 40s?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mostly don't get the logic of going full blow-up doll when you're supposed to be an actress. What roles is she hoping to transition to as she goes into her 40s?
She's only making crappy B movies as it is, so I guess it doesn't make much difference.Her acting career has been DOA for years.

• Haha
True, I just expected she'd be a little more strategic in leveraging the recent publicity into something more substantial than model/influencer.

Reactions: 5
She’s doing it all to please him, to keep his attention - it seems that he’s really into the larger-than-life, cartoon look.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Lol she’s really got ahead of herself this time with the OTT blonde bombshell package done beforehand 😂 yep we were thinking she would do the Pammy lewk but the blonde looks harsh against her skin tone. Luckily the new fun bags made up for it 😆
It’s also funny cos MGK played Tommy Lee in some film about Motley Crue 🤙

When art imitates life lol

Reactions: 1
They actually fancy them selves as the new pam and tommy but they nowhere near as iconic but he was abusive to pammy so il rephrase and say megan is nowhere near as iconic as pam was

They think they're so cool and edgy, but they come off as tragic attention seekers with nothing original about them. The hand round the neck thing is so cringe. Letting your partner strangle you and then advertising it as cool to impressionable young women is not cool and edgy, it's irresponsible and dumb.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The Motley Crue film is the first time I came across MGK. He was bloody bril in it.

It all seems quite unhealthy. And kind of intentionally that way. Very odd.

Reactions: 2
I saw the IG vid where MGK pretends” to snort coke off Meg’s balloon rack 😵💫

vile 🤮

No one saw this coming🙄🤣
why are her knees to weirdly pointy?? Is it to do with being very thin - she has always been very skin but is smaller now. I wonder if many of these incredibly famous LA women are actually eat anything, it seems quite a miserable existence

Reactions: 3