Megan Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was unfortunate enough to hear MGK's "music" for the first time this week. Jesus Christ, he makes Yungblud seem like the Sex Pistols.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was unfortunate enough to hear MGK's "music" for the first time this week. Jesus Christ, he makes Yungblud seem like the Sex Pistols.
I am happy to report that I haven’t had that pleasure yet, and am trying to keep it that way.
sorry you had to suffer😖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m ngl, the song bloody valentine with Megan Fox in the video is a bop but everything else is a solid 1/10.

Reactions: 4
I actually kind of like MGK's music, though he benefits immensely from Travis Barker's production. Say what you will about Travis but he is an excellent musician.

Probably not a gamer heavy community here, but Megan is currently getting attention for her atrocious vocal performance in the new Mortal Kombat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh yes, Megan does the voice of Nitara in MK One, super gory but funny game 😆 wonder if that’s why Megan had her hair dyed auburn for promos 👩🏻‍🦰

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she did some motion-capture for the game as well, Nitara doesn't even facially act as well as the other characters, including Sub-Zero who has a mask covering half his face.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Didn’t even realise this was her until reading the comments. I know she’s wearing sunnies but her whole face shape looks different
It's the lip fillers I think, they've made her top lip protude and its changed the whole shape of her face, so much rounder?!

Reactions: 3
So. He just did this. Apparently it’s permanent and not just body paint. I can’t even imagine.
I don’t have blackout tattoos but I do have huge tattoos with lots of black shading and I simply could never do a blackout due to the pain. I wonder how many sessions this took.

Don’t hate me but I think it actually looks quite good.

Reactions: 12
I don’t have blackout tattoos but I do have huge tattoos with lots of black shading and I simply could never do a blackout due to the pain. I wonder how many sessions this took.

Don’t hate me but I think it actually looks quite good.
Totally no hate 🖤
It’s just so painful looking. I can’t imagine. I have a big back piece and thinking of doing that EVERYWHERE just -owie.

I personally think Megan's new tattoos are worse than MGK's blackout. I love pretty much all tattoo styles except for big red ones and watercolor, so it's no surprise that I'm not a fan of hers... But it's really impressive how she still looks so gorgeous no matter what she does to her looks.

445072474_m1.jpg

• Wow