Megan Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The colour looks quite nice on her. But she should sue whoever did her boobs. They look stuck on.
It’s that half a grapefruit /posh spice 2000 thing all over again isn’t it?
(I hate all the white crap they have tied in her hair)

Reactions: 7
I think she has deliberately gone for the sex doll look, complete with stuck on boobs. She looks ridiculous.

I’m a similar age to her…how is she going to keep this image up as the years roll by?

Reactions: 12
she was spotted leaving a plastic surgeons office with a blanket over her head. I wonder what mess she has created this time?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
So sad - she was absolutely beautiful before she started all this messing about. With luck the ridiculous implants are causing issues and she's had to have them removed.

Reactions: 12
She's in the new Expendables film, along with those stellar thespians stallone, statham, Lundgren, 50 cents

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Why is it that Megan is photographed coming out of surgeon’s clinics relatively frequently, when other celebrities aren’t?

We know they’re all regularly getting treatments but I expect the practitioner visits their home or clinics offer more privacy.

Reactions: 5
Back grid are the photographer's you call. They don't just appear randomly. They take the pics, sell them on and then share the money with the z lister.
I just don’t know why she’d want that when she still tries to keep up the (ridiculous) illusion that she’s all natural

Reactions: 2