Megan Ellaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time poster here who never expected a gossip thread on megan to turn into this, living for it!
The fact that her activism comes in the form of splurging money on several books (that have recently surged in popularity/become trendy) only to not read them or learn from them but to use them as props/decor really sums her up tbh. She’s too focused on consumerism and her image to do anything that’s not performative - deffos another reason why she won’t call out her crappy indie boyfriend 🤢

Reactions: 18
56E7D77C-322A-4406-9777-6FA1A2042C56.jpeg

I cannot deal with someone with the lips of an 90 year old woman trying to intimidate people lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Haha wow strategically placing a race book hahaha. So research wow. Many blm.

Bet she hasn't touched that book.

Faye loves confrontation, megan doesn't even though she can be a right witch. Faye has always fought her battles but megan just sits back and watches it unfold.
How fake to post a picture with BML book but actually not featuring ANY diverse girl on her page! Shocking anyone would buy from them seeing the lack of diversity in her brand!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Faye was trying to track this person down but she didnt have socials so she got in contact with her old friend, made her get in a car with her and point out where she lived as a kid...went to said house but this tattler didnt even live there, just her father(?) And demanded he get her to remove all posts becayse it was ruining her and megans careers/damaging their brand and that if she doesnt she will get lawyers involved

Bare in mind she didnt even know for sure this person was the person on tattle, and dint know what kind of family situation she was getting involved in AND ALL THIS DURING A LOCK.DOWN. DUH.

The girl she was doxing had recently had a baby according to faye herself so i think that sets alarms ringing anyway, i aint got time to tattle n deal with my brats. AND all comments are still up so im guessing faye jumped the gun and the girl she was doxing isnt even the person behind the account.

Its disgusting honestly. She's boasted about it to anyone she can and its gone in a line down to me and i dont care about posting it becayse its HORRIBLE and shows what a nasty selfish bully she is. Go on hun, make ur sisters anxiety worse, bet megan was egging u on? Not.
The man should have rung the p0lice himself to get to stop bothering him. If a person arrives uninvited, and won't leave, and you feel threatened you are correct in calling them. Even if the one threatening you is a spindley woman clad entirely as if she were attending an indie fancy dress gathering.

If she had lawyers, or was prepared to pay them they would be working on fleecing her by gently and ever so slowly telling her there was FA they could do, as they billed by the hour. (And no doubt rounded up) Seriously she's not ryan giggs able to pay for a HCI - ffs. Fat lot of good that did him anyway

If this is true then she seems to have had a break with reality of what is acceptable behaviour. Does she think she's a hardened gangster threatening to hush someone up? Or is she still raging that George didn't choose her 😅😅😅

Nothing about this behaviour is screaming innocence from any of them. Crickey.

Perhaps fay will be working in the fitting rooms of primark before too long. (Nothing wrong or right with that, other than it being hard work and badly paid but, faye clearly thinks she is tooooo famous and above all that)

Normally I probably would have purchased something from the new Saturday collection but couldn't bring myself to do it after reading a lot of things I've read about her on here. I just don't think I can support them again when they are not even addressing anything. If I feel like that then I'm surely not the only one. This thread will not go away and can not be ignored.
Yay!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The man should have rung the p0lice himself to get to stop bothering him. If a person arrives uninvited, and won't leave, and you feel threatened you are correct in calling them. Even if the one threatening you is a spindley woman clad entirely as if she were attending an indie fancy dress gathering.

If she had lawyers, or was prepared to pay them they would be working on fleecing her by gently and ever so slowly telling her there was FA they could do, as they billed by the hour. (And no doubt rounded up) Seriously she's not ryan giggs able to pay for a HCI - ffs. Fat lot of good that did him anyway

If this is true then she seems to have had a break with reality of what is acceptable behaviour. Does she think she's a hardened gangster threatening to hush someone up? Or is she still raging that George didn't choose her 😅😅😅

This is completely true, i understand everything online should be taken with a pinch of salt though.
I'm not sure if he did get the police involved/she did but there's duck all they can do about this thread. Are they gonna track every single one of us down and force us to delete things? Doubt it.
I have a feeling there is some legal parties involved though due to the original posters who were talking about being doxed, no longer commenting...

Whatever happened its absolutley disgusting that not only she found this an acceptable thing to do, but her mum went along with it. What a role model eh. Shame on the girl who led faye to that persons house too, bet the ellabys paid her haha.

Megan ellaby #5 slime ball mister and a bully for a sister

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know how to make a new thread? I don't think I can.

And then we just need to let Faye and her mum know so they can keep monitoring it xxxxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.