Megan Ellaby #5 pink tiara, rhinestone dress, oh so dreamy to be married to an alleged sex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm intrigued too as George has hardly had the most successful career. Where does his £££ come from?
One Night Only were a one hit wonder ('hit' might be a bit generous there)
Modelled for Burberry but nothing else major or longlasting I can think of there
His cook book (!) not a best seller I imagine...and he had no subsequent cooking career
Yet he has opened (and kept open) 3 bars/restaurants in a period when hospitality has been brought to its knees.....whilst working 2 days a week!
The bars were kept open with over £100,000 of taxpayers money. Glad to know our hard earned taxes are being used to fund an alleged sex pests crappy bars whilst thousands were plunged in to poverty 👍🏻

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I'm intrigued too as George has hardly had the most successful career. Where does his £££ come from?
One Night Only were a one hit wonder ('hit' might be a bit generous there)
Modelled for Burberry but nothing else major or longlasting I can think of there
His cook book (!) not a best seller I imagine...and he had no subsequent cooking career
Yet he has opened (and kept open) 3 bars/restaurants in a period when hospitality has been brought to its knees.....whilst working 2 days a week!
TBH i went to 2 of his restaurant pop ups and he did absolutely NO cooking there either.. he was just on host duties. The cooking was done by his hard working mate Terry..

Reactions: 7
I think George’s parents are pretty wealthy. He has that Tory vibe to him, doesn’t he? I’m sure that they probably stumped up a lot of the cash for those bars he ‘owns’.

Don’t think Megan’s parents are bad off either.

Reactions: 22
Guys so as you know her most recent blog post is about her being in a rut with her content and asking us what we want to see. I think I am going to take one for the team and comment my honest opinion that I find her content unrelatable and a repetitive cycle of radio silence followed by a Q&A to boost engagement and then a paid AD. She needs to know what we all think of the "content" she is giving us - it is beyond ridiculous. Also going to mention how all of the clothes she tags are literally extortionate prices that not everyone can afford and a far cry from her ASOS/Topshop hauls.
If anyone has anything else to say let me know lol.
Knowing her she will delete my comment even though she's the one asking for feedback and I'm giving it to her? Her minions on the blog will prob go off on me as well. Anywho
(first time poster long time lurker)

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Guys so as you know her most recent blog post is about her being in a rut with her content and asking us what we want to see. I think I am going to take one for the team and comment my honest opinion that I find her content unrelatable and a repetitive cycle of radio silence followed by a Q&A to boost engagement and then a paid AD. She needs to know what we all think of the "content" she is giving us - it is beyond ridiculous. Also going to mention how all of the clothes she tags are literally extortionate prices that not everyone can afford and a far cry from her ASOS/Topshop hauls.
Knowing her she will delete my comment even though she's the one asking for feedback and I'm giving it to her? Her minions on the blog will prob go off on me as well. Anywho
Yaaaas queen 🙌 let us know when you’ve posted it

Reactions: 13
So Bee owns a clothing store in town and I’ve noticed a couple of times when Faye or Megan have been asked if Manchester is good for shopping they’ve made a point of being like “NO. Sadly Manchester is AWFUL for shopping.” And I always think that’s such a pass ag dig at Bee. I also sometimes wonder if they write the questions themselves just to answer them, as who would really be asking something like that anyway.

Reactions: 21
So Bee owns a clothing store in town and I’ve noticed a couple of times when Faye or Megan have been asked if Manchester is good for shopping they’ve made a point of being like “NO. Sadly Manchester is AWFUL for shopping.” And I always think that’s such a pass ag dig at Bee. I also sometimes wonder if they write the questions themselves just to answer them, as who would really be asking something like that anyway.
also what are they on about…Manchester has every shop you could ever imagine!! What was their reasoning for saying that?!

Reactions: 23
Bee’s shop is vintage stuff though isn’t it? Megs only wears new season designer these days.

Manchester shopping is great for high street bits, their problem will be that the majority of designer bits on offer seem to be tailored to suit WAGS and drug dealers lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bee’s shop is vintage stuff though isn’t it? Megs only wears new season designer these days.

Therein lies the problem- grabby influencers can’t aff link the tit out of vintage one off stuff. If it doesn’t make them money, they won’t promote it

Reactions: 16
Therein lies the problem- grabby influencers can’t aff link the tit out of vintage one off stuff. If it doesn’t make them money, they won’t promote it

I'm honestly surprised this kind of influencer culture is still so rife with the rise of slow fashion. They're influencing people to be part of the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes! Please link once you've done it!

Reactions: 1
ooo so shady but funny do it

Reactions: 1
love to see it 🙌🏾 plz make a burner tho cos faye has previously found someone online who she says “trolled” (chat facts imo) and attended their home address being a bleep 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Image.PNG

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I reckon that comment above from Louise was definitely that Louise Marguerite - such an ass kisser!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Louise and her are together in a photo on the Saturday account / in tagged pics too. Presume they may be working together for Saturday..

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.