Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mojos is like the last place open in fine tho? Jimmy’s isn’t that, never was? How does ur compare, other than both being great?

Mojos is like the last place open in fine tho? Jimmy’s isn’t that, never was? How does ur compare, other than both being great?
In town*****

There’s an account on Instagram that sells art work and I found them through Megan, both her and Faye follow them. The other week the girl put on stories saying how she was struggling and hadn’t had orders in a while. You’d think that maybe Megan or Faye would do a nice thing for a really small independent business and just maybe share a photo of the art work in their house to get her some publicity. After all Megan was the one preaching about help small businesses. But suppose she wouldn’t get paid for it, so why would she. 🤨

Reactions: 15
2CE2E1C0-1763-40F2-B281-E525A2054859.jpeg

So she did wear the bright pink shoes to her wedding. This pose makes me cringe so much 🥴 And she’s pulling that stupid face in nearly every photo of her from the wedding….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Didn’t want to add to the chat about the wedding dress outfit as it felt a bit harsh but bloody hell, the shoes have done me over, properly looks like she’s raided the dressing up box. Obviously trying to do cool and quirky but it’s just tasteless.
Also begging these defensive new member accounts to duck off, very transparently from the Ellaby camp and utterly pointless to be here.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I know this thread is coming to the end and not sure if it’s been mentioned before, but what’s happened to George’s band multibeam. Have just had a random phone yeah memory of how shockingly awful and when I found it on Spotify he’s no longer listed with the band at all View attachment 718740
I emailed Multibeam back in Nov when it was queried on here whether George was still in the band or not after he deleted his Insta/posts, and Multibeam deleted all their old photos with George in...

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.