Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
When does everyone reckon the wedding is? Wonder if she will post much wedding content or keep it all quite private.

Reactions: 1

the little butterfly

Nothing else to spend her money 🤣
So close to unfollowing Megan now. Her content is so boring and sporadic. Always ads.
also - has anyone noticed how her follow account keeps jumping up and down? The other day I went on her profile and saw she had about 150k followers and today it’s like 220k... I work in social media and nobodies follow account jumps that drastically in the space of a week – especially if they are only putting out content every now and then. Looks like Megan is buying followers...

MGB01

VIP Member
Sorry if i'm wrong but does Bee own/manage blue rinse vintage? i'm 99% sure I've been served by her in there before

BillieR

Chatty Member
Fair...

Can someone share Megan 2s insta name again?

I've cut my own hair in lockdown and it doesn't look anywhere near that good. The ends look perfect and it's a lot shorter. Fringe looks alright aswel. Maybe I'm just not a good hairdresser? 🤣

Rosie2019

They might be looking half decent at the moment but they sure as hell are still pretty grim on the inside.

On that note- what classic virtue signalling have the gruesome twosome been up to in the last couple of days? Especially interesting given the recent unearthing of Faye’s racist tweets?
What tweets? And screen shots?

Knzbn

Does anyone know what Diana does for a living now? Just feel like she must have quite a bit of a money and doesn't seem to have a job? But probably does, I wouldn't know

Sorry that's totally off topic

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
She honestly looks the same size to me pre and post but understand if you’re not feeling yourself. And wow I’ve never heard of such a perfect account of having a baby, she is SO LUCKY. So lucky id probably not even mention it really 😂

I thought paid partnership was the same as AD, which it says at the top? Or is there a difference?
On the screenshots of her stories I can’t see that? Has she posted that on the reel? Unless she added it after- cheeky grabby swine 😡😡😡

NorthernBeg

Girls completely off topic, but needs must! Long term lurker. Back in the OG thread there was talks of Megan getting filler / Botox etc. I’ve just moved to MCR and am in desperate need of a recommendation, can anyone assist?? 🥴😂

Last edited: