Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t really know any YT but plenty of Insta, if that helps?
I get the feeling that not many do it on YT because it’s way more easy money and effort on Insta.
I mean how much easier is it to do a stories vid than to edit and upload onto YT? That’s why I think it’s not really found on there anymore. (and likely why Megan isn’t in there now, FA about privacy)

You can get style vids by influencers on Instagram, I don’t see why that doesn’t fit the Megan void enough?
I’m not really for an imaginary bezzie mate (nice version) of Megan chatting in vids, and I just don’t understand that realm of things. Maybe I’m a bit too old for it but I get bored of it or it irritates me after erm, 8 seconds. I’d rather watch a few short style vids and then see what I can make from it.

Side note. Can someone tell me when they are going to stop plugging those hideous nappy changing hvisk bags!!!!!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

ceecee454

Chatty Member
There is no right or wrong. Some people share their childrens photos some don't. I respect people who do and I respect people who don't. Makes no odds to me its their children and their choice. My point is that I get the impression Megan doesn't want to put her baby on social media but only does it for money or freebies.
it should be the child’s choice 🤷🏾‍♀️

Emalabemela

Don't worry, mine hates the cot too post 12am 😂😭
But have to admit, I love the co-sleeping anyway.

I like those artipoppe carriers, but price is wtf 🤯
Hahah- so true. I barely try n put her in it now. Just soak up the cuddles. These people with robot cribs don’t know what they’re missing 😂
Yeah the artipoppe prices are pure insanity. As is the robot crib with built in straight jacket 😂 I think that’s over £1000 🤯

BillieR

Chatty Member
me too! Apart from Karen britchick as know all about her, youll Be surprised how little there is out there (god knows I’ve searched) they either clash way too much, or have paste colour/ big collar overload 😂😂
Karen britchicks style bores me

Lucypea

I thought they were having the wedding in that super fancy hotel in Yorkshire, where they stayed for a weekend last year after the actual wedding was cancelled.

Maybe they had the rehearsal dinner at Jimmy's on Friday? Button holes and a three tier cake seem a bit OTT for a rehearsal though.
Yeah I’m thinking it can’t have been the wedding but a massive coincidence - my first thought was a christening for goldie or something but they’ve def got married this weekend so it’s quite strange!!

lolhi2020

Just spotted Saturday are releasing some new knitwear soon. I've ordered two jumpers from her in the past and both have managed to sneak their way into the wash basket and shrunk in the machine. 😅 First time was my boyfriend's fault, second time was my own. Clearly can't be trusted with £70-odd jumpers. 😂 I'm interested to see the new designs though.

Reactions: 1

Emalabemela

I believe Mom is commonly used by northerners, I have family in Leeds who always use ‘Mom’ and were taught that spelling at school!
Oh no way I didn’t know that. I assumed it was only American like ‘color’ etc... you learn something knew...😁

slugella

VIP Member
Does anyone know what Diana does for a living now? Just feel like she must have quite a bit of a money and doesn't seem to have a job? But probably does, I wouldn't know

Sorry that's totally off topic
I think she has been in some plays and I saw something about her being cast in a tv series? Not sure of the details though.

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
Oh yeah good point, probably not the wedding then 🤔 maybe just a birthday week off & Faye joining on the weekend.
Didn't Faye take her dog? Would they be allowed dogs at the wedding venue that someone previously thought it was at?

lolhi2020

To be fair I actually liked some of the knitwear, I just like v necks as the girls, along with anxiety, my don’t really work with a high neck or even crew necks. But I just hope they’re a bit more like the original jumpers pretty tame with just a bit of a twist or pop and not some sort of 70s acid trip
Me too! I liked the original jumpers. I think she took the brand in a totally different direction after that, only really featuring bold wacky colours and prints which aren't my style unfortunately. I don't think I'd buy one again but still interested to see what she comes up with this time.

AllieB

I liked Megan's IGTV's - they sadly didn't last long, and she only did a few, but they felt like a little glimpse of her Youtube days, which was really nice.
Yeah I remembered that she did some just after posting that! Bet they take less time to edit than a full YT as well so hopefully she’ll want to do more in the future 🤞🏻