Megan Ellaby #2 Coke all week, not just Saturday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The content in this thread has finished me off 😂

Imagine asking your mum to drive you to someone’s house because they’ve said true things about you online 😂😂😂 Also imagine your family thinking they’re the most famous things to come out of Manchester because you take some photos of yourself wearing clothes in your own house and a massive load of un-spellchecked SHITE once in a blue moon. I would be so embarrassed if I were any one of them.

Get some self respect eh ladies and channel that energy into getting rid of those lads making you look like fools and producing some decent ‘content’.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
drugs is a weird one as i'm friends with loads of people who take it recreationally and they aren't dickheads, they function within society and that's not to say that drug taking should be condoned, it's a filthy habit which we all know, as are many things like over consumption of alcohol for example. The fact that she takes coke isn't the problem, the problem is she is being a called a bully, people have said looks down on people, is sizeist a snob and think she's better than them, THAT'S a massive problem. I've always thought they had the 'perfect' relationship but i've been in situations where i think someone is in a perfect one and turns out to be quite the opposite. If there was crossover with diana, then the way she has flaunted it is horrible and i wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy as heartbreak is a proper fucker.

Reactions: 20
Her flaunting that relationship infront of diana knowing she stole her man is really bad...but we know megan isnt a girls girl.

The drug taking thing doesnt bother me either. I think 99% of jimmys customers love the white stuff so i couldnt care less about megan doing it.

Reactions: 15
The thing with drugs is, the industry fuels and is fuelled by a lot of other awful stuff like trafficking, prostitution, extortion. It doesn’t begin and end at people snorting a cheeky line in the developed West.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
drugs is a weird one as i'm friends with loads of people who take it recreationally and they aren't dickheads, they function within society and that's not to say that drug taking should be condoned, it's a filthy habit which we all know, as are many things like over consumption of alcohol for example. The fact that she takes coke isn't the problem, the problem is she is being a called a bully, people have said looks down on people, is sizeist a snob and think she's better than them, THAT'S a massive problem. I've always thought they had the 'perfect' relationship but i've been in situations where i think someone is in a perfect one and turns out to be quite the opposite. If there was crossover with diana, then the way she has flaunted it is horrible and i wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy as heartbreak is a proper fucker.

Agree! The drugs thing doesn’t really bother me. I’ve done it socially and so have most of my friends. If that’s all they’re worried about on this thread then they’re so dumb. They’re worrying about the wrong things 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The thing with drugs is, the industry fuels and is fuelled by a lot of other awful stuff like trafficking, prostitution, extortion. It doesn’t begin and end at people snorting a cheeky line in the developed West.
I totally agree, but there's alot of issues like this happening, look at the boohoo issue and modern slavery, it's all fucked isn't it!

I don't log on all day and come to check Tattle and I am shook by the amount of tea being split. Thank you @Wellubcherub !!

The drug taking thing doesnt bother me either. I think 99% of jimmys customers love the white stuff so i couldnt care less about megan doing it.
All the Jimmys staff do it too, my mate dated a girl who worked there for a bit and they all do it to get through the shifts. I dont care that Megan does it either (hell, I deffo used to partake in it a few years ago). I'm just shocked because I thought she was squeaky clean all these years, no drugs, no smoking, just a nice girl who made it big in the influencer world, but this thread has proved me wrong on those things!

Also I've finally unfollowed her after her posting that Maya Jama tweet. Ffs Meg, we're not trying to dim you down or dull your sparkle or whatever you're saying, we want you to read the list @Pineapple99 posted and really think on it. ESPECIALLY the sexual assault allegations against George.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I find it so strange that she never addressed ANY of the BLM backlash on Instagram, only the blog. And now blatantly ignoring criticism on here. If it was me I’d be proper freaking out and trying to set things straight.

The irony of owning a ‘sustainable’ clothing line with ethical and environmentally friendly credentials yet being a massive consumer of coke, an industry which causes untold misery and criminality the world over 🧐

i agree most people are hypocrites when it comes to drugs as they either don’t know or care about the problems it causes but that doesn’t mean we can’t call Megan a hypocrite because she is one. She cares that the people making her clothes are treated well and paid fairly so people have assumed she a nice woman who cares about the world. A lot of people will think her coke habit is not in keeping with the image she cultivated and will feel misled.

B2F36C53-2030-4668-9D5C-AF409EEF0AD3.jpeg

Reactions: 17
I find it so strange that she never addressed ANY of the BLM backlash on Instagram, only the blog. And now blatantly ignoring criticism on here. If it was me I’d be proper freaking out and trying to set things straight.
And the fact that people are still kissing her ass on the ‘gram, makes them as bad as her. Although you can’t call her out on there else you’d be blocked. People’s principles should be above being blocked by a two bit clothes horse! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Lol surely even her most loving followers know she’s a hypocrite? A “sustainable“ fashion brand yet encourages mass consumerism, works with unsustainable, unethical brands and her most recent blog post was basically a huge list of clothes and accessories from unethical brands? Plus from what we’ve heard about the Saturday clothes, they aren’t made to a high quality or to last.

Also I think some people assume clothing is more sustainable or ethical if it’s more expensive and I get the sense Megan thinks this too. Incorrect. Big deal - you’re spending more on individual items than you were 5 years ago. Buying or being gifted expensive clothes every week may be no better (or in fact worse because of the quantity!) than supporting the most well known fast fashion brands.

The only good thing she does in this area is encourage vintage shopping.

Im just still shook people follow her knowing she's flaunting a man she stole from another woman.

As per, George looks detached the whole way through, acting like he’s come down from heaven to bless the poor interviewer with this presence. Watching it now knowing everything we do about Megan, she just comes across like she’s trying to hide how awkward she feels (and how disengaged George is) with a fake bubbly persona.

They talk a bit how they met. The bit I found funniest was Megan saying she doesn’t like roast dinners. Doesn’t she always post saying how amazing George is at cooking a roast dinner? 🙄

Probably sill can't believe how quickly his star had fallen, going from designer clothing ads with emma watson, the glittering world of real celebrity almost within his grasp, to... river isl and who can't get his name right, and are more interested in his current gf.

Ouch. I know guys in bands have to have HUGE egos, but that had to smart a little.

Also, on the last thread. how does he know he can get away with being a perv at his bar? Like Megan won't care, or because he was in a band women will be ok with it, or ???

Reactions: 16
Probably sill can't believe how quickly his star had fallen, going from designer clothing ads with emma watson, the glittering world of real celebrity almost within his grasp, to... river isl and who can't get his name right, and are more interested in his current gf.
Hahahaha this really tickled me

Reactions: 5
Im just still shook people follow her knowing she's flaunting a man she stole from another woman.
In their defense, perhaps they don't know and believed the long game "we've known each other for ten years" spiel, and that they just naturally got together. I believed them, I remember watching the boyfriend tag from when they were in the Manchester city centre flat and thinking "aww they're so cute!"

Now I feel like an idiot esp now I know about the Diana/Megan crossover 😩This thread has definitely opened my eyes!

Reactions: 12
I would hope she actually has since she does duck all other than post on instagram once a day
If they read so much; why has their writing not improved...at all.

I have to wonder why he did leave diana for megan? She and her sister evidently weren't going anywhere...
Never trust a man with a female best, BEST, friend ladies! They're either waiting for the woman in question to change their minds and finally shag 'em, or they're been kept in the wings. Sorry to hear about the 💩💩💩💩 boyfriends you endured.

George won't care about anything he has said bothering Diana though, he's all about keeping megan sweet now. Telling the world (cough) he had always fancied her would have gotten him MAJOR brownie points 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I’m curious to know what Megan posts on her private/personal Instagram. Wondering if anyone here knows people who have the honour of following it? Maybe that’s where all the worshipping George posts are these days.

Reactions: 3
I’m curious to know what Megan posts on her private/personal Instagram. Wondering if anyone here knows people who have the honour of following it? Maybe that’s where all the worshipping George posts are these days.
She has a private Insta? 😮 What's the @? Does anyone who knows her from school have her on Facebook?

Reactions: 3
Based on who follows the account, how private it’s trying to seem, and the emojis in the bio - I’m pretty sure mundane_meg is her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.