Megan Ellaby #2 Coke all week, not just Saturday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s pretty obvious if you go on the Instagram.
Plus this:
View attachment 181106

I watched this the other day and only just got round to sharing. It’s really boring so I skipped through to see if they said anything stupid.

As per, George looks detached the whole way through, acting like he’s come down from heaven to bless the poor interviewer with this presence. Watching it now knowing everything we do about Megan, she just comes across like she’s trying to hide how awkward she feels (and how disengaged George is) with a fake bubbly persona.

They talk a bit how they met. The bit I found funniest was Megan saying she doesn’t like roast dinners. Doesn’t she always post saying how amazing George is at cooking a roast dinner? 🙄

Whys he putting on a fake cockney accent?

Sorry, didn't realise they'd made the pinfold creations thing THAT obvious, how dumb are that family!! Wow!!!
Also just opened that interview up, skipped to half way and watched 42 seconds before having to turn off again. Megan is so fake and irritating, it really bugs me that others don't see it....and i will never understand the attraction for george...i don't think theres anything fit about him? He looks like a 12 year old who took a growing pill, got taller and everything else stayed the same. Plus to me, knowing what kind of person he is...he always lools guilty and shifty 🤢

Reactions: 12
he says around 23 mins in he always fancied megs, little awkward for diana.....

Sorry, didn't realise they'd made the pinfold creations thing THAT obvious, how dumb are that family!! Wow!!!
Also just opened that interview up, skipped to half way and watched 42 seconds before having to turn off again. Megan is so fake and irritating, it really bugs me that others don't see it....and i will never understand the attraction for george...i don't think theres anything fit about him? He looks like a 12 year old who took a growing pill, got taller and everything else stayed the same. Plus to me, knowing what kind of person he is...he always lools guilty and shifty 🤢
See i still watch this and think aww she comes across as nice, can't help it - what is it about her?!

Reactions: 3
Talking about the Diana and Megan crossover, didn’t someone in the previous thread say that Megan was George’s cumbucket whenever he came up to Manchester when he was living with Diana down in London. Or did I just make that up?

Cumbucket is such an awful word but it just makes me lol 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I love how they don't even get George's name right on the River Island website. "Craig's edit". Lol.
How long ago is this even from?
I'm more shocked to see Venetia Falconer / La Manna fronting presenting it......🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Talking about the Diana and Megan crossover, didn’t someone in the previous thread say that Megan was George’s cumbucket whenever he came up to Manchester when he was living with Diana down in London. Or did I just make that up?

Cumbucket omgggg dead 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
he says around 23 mins in he always fancied megs, little awkward for diana.....

See i still watch this and think aww she comes across as nice, can't help it - what is it about her?!
I think she just over emphasizes her actions, her body language is constantly so off. She moves her hands about pointing towards whoever she's talking to as if to make the person believe she's being open and friendly but its actually like shes saying through gritted teeth "I AM NICE ARENT I YOU BERETED twit"

That's rancid and brilliant

Reactions: 6
I mean it must be so exhausting to be her...the constant pouting in all pictures and videos. That's the thing with her, she never shows her real self in any post, video, etc. It's always her pouting constantly...

Reactions: 7
Tried watching that video on the River Island website but made me die inside at how cringe Megan is so I only watched about 10 seconds 😂

Reactions: 7
I would honestly be so paranoid if my partner cheated on his ex with me. But Megan seems to turn a blind eye to his bad behaviour, as long as she gets to keep her ‘dream man’ UGH 🤢

It’ll come back to bite her on the arse one day, probably down the line when he leaves her and she’s got a kid with him or something. So sad.

Reactions: 17
Someone needs to get megans ex on here too, pretty sure she dropped him after yeaaaaars with a fake explanation...ps she 1000000% would cheat on him with George. Imagine being a groupie to a band that is now non existent and has gone completely stale and THAT is when you're considered as a girlfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone needs to get megans ex on here too, pretty sure she dropped him after yeaaaaars with a fake explanation...ps she 1000000% would cheat on him with George. Imagine being a groupie to a band that is now non existent and has gone completely stale and THAT is when you're considered as a girlfriend.
Which one? ;) There was two - William, who someone posted on here who she was with for 4 years and then Joey, who she seemed to just use as a comfort blanket for a few months before dropping him as soon as Georgie boy came in the picture. I actually know of Joey through friends of friends - seems like an alright guy. Had no idea he and Megan dated a bit until I did a proper stalk on her page after the thread started on Tattle.

Megan seems to be the problem in her previous relationships. Imagine ditching your partner of 4 years with a tit excuse and not feeling at all guilty and just moving straight onto the next one??

Reactions: 3
Which one? ;) There was two - William, who someone posted on here who she was with for 4 years and then Joey, who she seemed to just use as a comfort blanket for a few months before dropping him as soon as Georgie boy came in the picture. I actually know of Joey through friends of friends - seems like an alright guy. Had no idea he and Megan dated a bit until I did a proper stalk on her page after the thread started on Tattle.

Megan seems to be the problem in her previous relationships. Imagine ditching your partner of 4 years with a tit excuse and not feeling at all guilty and just moving straight onto the next one??
What’s the story behind the ex that was dropped after 4 years/what was her excuse?

I know joey well, i think she made out she wasn't ready for a relationship, dropped him and got with George. Joeys too good for her anyway, hes the lovliest lad, i would hate for him to have caught up with megans insane family haha.

Reactions: 11
I’m sure she’s said somewhere that she’s known George since she was 17 but they were always with other people and finally went on a date when they were both single. How weird to post that ‘WOWSER!’ photo of him if she actually knew him back then! And she was with her ex when she posted it

Reactions: 9
I know joey well, i think she made out she wasn't ready for a relationship, dropped him and got with George. Joeys too good for her anyway, hes the lovliest lad, i would hate for him to have caught up with megans insane family haha.

Bet he's glad his life went another way. Could have been him being the Ellaby family driver as they go on a drive by of Tattlers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Classic excuse isn't it, it's happened to me a few times from blokes so it's funny to imagine Megan using the same excuse - "I'm not ready for a relationship" always means "I'm not ready for a relationship with YOU" and then they go and immediately start dating someone else 😂 Poor Joey! Glad he got out of that mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.