Megan Ellaby #2 Coke all week, not just Saturday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has always had a good jaw but it had absolutely got WAY stronger over the years and her face has become more defined...usually the older you get, the less definition you'll have 🤷‍♀️. It could even be botox like someone said earlier but she has 10000% had something done to her face

This will INFURIATE her hahah
Yeah you can tell from her older photos that it’s all got more defined over the years. Her jaw especially

Reactions: 7
Yeah you can tell from her older photos that it’s all got more defined over the years. Her jaw especially
Even if she hadn't had jaw filler...what influencer doesn't know what it is?! 90% of them have a face full!! 🤣🤣🤣 is she that dumb? It's not cute to pretend to be that clueless.

Reactions: 9
Even if she hadn't had jaw filler...what influencer doesn't know what it is?! 90% of them have a face full!! 🤣🤣🤣 is she that dumb? It's not cute to pretend to be that clueless.
To be honest looking back and her old images, her feed look so much better then - less pouting and looking more natural. I guess the 'fame' got to her head and now she thinks she is Bella Hadid or something...

Reactions: 5
Shes all good with George guys! No problems at all. What allegations? It’s all perfect, nothing to see here. Nothing to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do think that q&a was very rehearsed, she probably asked Faye to put through those questions.

Reactions: 9
I do think that q&a was very rehearsed, she probably asked Faye to put through those questions.
hhahahahahaha
Also, I know that mental issues can affect everyone...but come on...they need to be careful what they share to their followers. You can't just say how tit of a year you had when you own two houses, a business and have tit loads of money. People out there are really struggling with money problems, jobs etc....how rude!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Everyone talking about her jaw / lips :
Shes def lost some weight over the years (it was the case with me when i started being abit more careful about how many pints i was necking at the weekend) i remember her saying she was a size 8 in the city center flat and now shes a 6... and your jaw becomes naturally more defined, losing puppy fat etc. I personally think her lips / mouth look good but the pouting is slightly irritating id have to agree

Reactions: 4
Shes def lost some weight over the years (it was the case with me when i started being abit more careful about how many pints i was necking at the weekend) i remember her saying she was a size 8 in the city center flat and now shes a 6... and your jaw becomes naturally more defined, losing puppy fat etc. I personally think her lips / mouth look good but the pouting is slightly irritating id have to agree
Nobody has said she doesn't look good...she's had something done though, still not convinced...and you've made an acc just to come on and say that and like the posts complementing her? Is that you finally megs or is it just faye :(

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn’t someone say a few pages back that they know Megan has filler because they both go to the same person to have it done? (I can’t remember who said this, sorry 😬). Even if she HAS had work done, nobody gives a duck so many people do it nowadays.

Reactions: 18

The writing style legit matches Megan’s as well. How awkward

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn’t someone say a few pages back that they know Megan has filler because they both go to the same person to have it done? (I can’t remember who said this, sorry 😬). Even if she HAS had work done, nobody gives a duck so many people do it nowadays.
Yeah i saw that too.
Idk why she would deny it so much...even if it wasn't filler she was getting and she had gone for botox etc why is it a big deal 🤣🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who’s pissed Nana Faye off?
Why give "trolls" the time of day? They're never gonna go away and neither are people who have critisism about you so just deal with it! You've put yourself out there publicly...expect these things to happen. Its unfortunate babes but if you cant handle it then reinvent urself with a private acc 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
isn’t that the same account that commented on Meg’s photo the other day about jaw filler?
Good spot, think it is.
I do think going onto their accounts and commenting mean things is abit far, if it's any of us perhaps just stick to Tattle 🤣 it makes the rest of us look bad.

Mmm no def not megan, i just joined here to be able to see the attached files and get the gossip. I was digging for the info about george and cheating etc.

Just saw on that comment from Yas on megans insta pic regarding nice jaw filler...someone commented saying HOW RUDE 🤣🤣🤣 how is telling someone they have good filler rude? I would take the compliment! Why are they all so scared of it coming out that they have botox/fillers 🤣 it's so normal now, and with the money megan has, why not!

Sorry got triggered by that because i have filler 🤣🤣🤣

Just saw on that comment from Yas on megans insta pic regarding nice jaw filler...someone commented saying HOW RUDE 🤣🤣🤣 how is telling someone they have good filler rude? I would take the compliment! Why are they all so scared of it coming out that they have botox/fillers 🤣 it's so normal now, and with the money megan has, why not!

Sorry got triggered by that because i have filler 🤣🤣🤣
HanB33 Now I can’t stop thinking about Norris Cole having fillers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.