Megan Ellaby #2 Coke all week, not just Saturday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has literally changed SO much since I first started following her in 2014. Obvs she must’ve been a bleep back then too but hid her true colours well. As I’ve said before, if I knew all of what has been said on this thread about her back then, I’d have been devvo’d because I absolutely worshipped her 😂 makes me want to die admitting it but she truly was my inspiration 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I think she's done something to her face - mouth or cheeks. It looks so strange! Her mouth looks weird in all of these photos without her trying. Literally like as if she's got wasps stuffed into her cheeks and mouth causing her discomfort.

Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 21.43.20.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 21.43.15.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 21.43.26.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think she's done something to her face - mouth or cheeks. It looks so strange! Her mouth looks weird in all of these photos without her trying. Literally like as if she's got wasps stuffed into her cheeks and mouth causing her discomfort.

Which is a shame as she is/as a pretty girl!

View attachment 252807View attachment 252808View attachment 252810
I've mentioned before about her filler because I get my jaw and cheeks done - takes one to know one 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
I always suspected botox to give her the sunken cheeks look, but only just latched onto the fillers lol. She looks mental!

Reactions: 1

View attachment 252807View attachment 252808View attachment 252810
I don’t think there is anything wrong - is just that she is constantly pouting like a twit. I honestly think than more than ever now she thinks is bloody Miss UK or something...nothing makes someone less attractive when you know they are soo full of themselves and think they are super pretty. I feel bad for her for having to try so hard all the time...no wonder why is she having a hard time recently

Reactions: 6
megan ellaby #3 nobody can relate to her anymore, peak lockdown and fayes banging on a tattlers door

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Beg-an Ellaby #3 Full time chiller, addicted to filler
Yessss this one! 😂

Omg I forgot to mention - did anyone catch on her stories the other day George slating a hairstyle she did and she put on her story "George says I look like a shih tzu? ❤🐩" I don't get why she was so pleased to be compared to a dog by her fiancee?

m.jpg

It was this hair btw, which I think looks cute. Her weird obsession with this ugly ass bag, however, was not so cute

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she's just blessed with strong jaw/cheekbones. It is possible lol
She has always had a good jaw but it had absolutely got WAY stronger over the years and her face has become more defined...usually the older you get, the less definition you'll have 🤷‍♀️. It could even be botox like someone said earlier but she has 10000% had something done to her face

Beg-an Ellaby #3 Full time chiller, addicted to filler
This will INFURIATE her hahah

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.