Mechelle_the_motivator

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did many turn up for the walk, i cannot see anything apart from DD and those suss people.

Reactions: 1
Did many turn up for the walk, i cannot see anything apart from DD and those suss people.
I didn't know who half of them was 😂.I recognised Dan and Michael and then Lewis and Oliver and autism daddy and tan .don't know who the rest was .I was watching Olivers live as he got to the top first I think and then he went back down to help tan up who was struggling.

There was loads that didn't seem to do it that did it the last time

Reactions: 2
Ok I haven’t watched her for a while but has she attached herself to another group of British tiktokers

She made a comment about will Beetroots name be Lawrence Lawrence when they get married in a jokey way and James took offence to it. And that mini Lawrence guy put his 2p worth in too against Mechelle. Lol. I don’t think anyone in that camp like her

She made a comment about will Beetroots name be Lawrence Lawrence when they get married in a jokey way and James took offence to it. And that mini Lawrence guy put his 2p worth in too against Mechelle. Lol. I don’t think anyone in that camp like her
She puts herself in the middle of whatever drama she can find to make herself relevant.
She has no content other than whatever tiktokker she is stalking at that moment 😂

I’m glad James called this obsessive weird woman out. Can’t stand her.

Reactions: 4
Shes changed her name to mechelle_harrisonsarmy why is she so involved in all that

This woman annoys me more then anyone on ticktok shes just jumped on the harriosons army thing and made it an obsession with him and his mum god rest his soul shes sll over with her smarmy words of wisdom and looks dirty and unkempt i dint know how she got so popular she used to be mates with other bugger creators who dont wven acknowlege her at all

Reactions: 3
This woman annoys me more then anyone on ticktok shes just jumped on the harriosons army thing and made it an obsession with him and his mum god rest his soul shes sll over with her smarmy words of wisdom and looks dirty and unkempt i dint know how she got so popular she used to be mates with other bugger creators who dont wven acknowlege her at all
Can’t stand her either
She harps on like she’s the flipping oracle
She’s a leech