Mechelle_the_motivator

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who saw her last night with manleys shes working on a project with him
Yeah....allegedly helping him lose weight....well she's lost that battle before she starts....apparently the fat knacker is having parmos tonight....AGAIN 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mechelle doing that fundraiser last night was the most cringiest thing I’ve ever seen. It’s fund raiser after fund raiser at the moment. Don’t these people have any shame asking people day in and day out to give money when the cost of living is so high. That autism daddy said if people donated, he would do something really crazy - eat a tomato- no one’s cares!

Reactions: 3
Saw her on with DIddy dan last night downing bottles of beer with him. Cringey! She makes my skin crawl

Reactions: 2
She is always posting on people's profile I can't stand, never once on people I admire.

Mechelle the demotivator said In her live with CJ she got her followers from grow parties! That make sense. No one ever watchers her videos.

She's been on and off live the past few days doing fundraisers.
Embarrassingly she only ever has a few viewers at anyone time, lucky if she's hitting double digits.
She's currently dancing and lip syncing to rubbish songs.

She's been on and off live the past few days doing fundraisers.
Embarrassingly she only ever has a few viewers at anyone time, lucky if she's hitting double digits.
She's currently dancing and lip syncing to rubbish songs.
Most of her followers she gained from grow parties. No one gives a duck about her. She clings on to British tiktokers and bums them like theirs no tomorrow. She has to win the award for the most annoying person on titktok.

Random person scrolling their FYP....

Mechelle....
Screenshot_20220513-184343_TikTok.jpg

She's bizarre, imagine just randomly coming across her page.
Or worse, imagine walking down the street and seeing that going on in one of the gardens.

• Haha
Random person scrolling their FYP....

Mechelle....
View attachment 1264963
She's bizarre, imagine just randomly coming across her page.
Or worse, imagine walking down the street and seeing that going on in one of the gardens.
Since I found out she gained her followers from grow parties it makes so much sense. She hardly gets any views, If she does a live it’s 10 people max. She clings To Lawrence like a weird obsessive psychopath. Very odd person if you ask me

Every time her live comes up on my fyp she is raking leaves in her garden 🤣 bleeping bizarre

It's not Lawrence that needs to worry about her. it's tan :LOL: Michelle's bio all the links is literally all about Harrison

She's blocking everyone who's telling her to have a break and telling them to duck of 😂

• Haha