Mechelle_the_motivator

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lisa has just been talking about her on her live. Let’s just say she ain’t welcome when she comes over! 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Basically that mechelle needs to stay in her lane and leave Lawrence alone. She said Lawrence was too soft to say anything. And that she’s obsessed! 😂
Oh thank god she’s said it out loud! Mechelle the demotivator is a right weirdo!

Oh thank god she’s said it out loud! Mechelle the demotivator is a right weirdo!
Ooh I wonder what Mechelles response to that will be ?? It seems like she’s jealous of his mum which is weird, maybe she thinks he’s minted and wants to latch on to him ? Any suggestions as to why she’s so obsessed ??
Does she follow or interact with any American tiktokkers ?
I bet she recorded Lisa’s live, I’ve got visions of her sat in an armchair in a dark room watching Lisa say “she ain’t welcome”on repeat getting more and more unhinged every time she hears it 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ooh I wonder what Mechelles response to that will be ?? It seems like she’s jealous of his mum which is weird, maybe she thinks he’s minted and wants to latch on to him ? Any suggestions as to why she’s so obsessed ??
Does she follow or interact with any American tiktokkers ?
I bet she recorded Lisa’s live, I’ve got visions of her sat in an armchair in a dark room watching Lisa say “she ain’t welcome”on repeat getting more and more unhinged every time she hears it 😳
I just LOLd to that post! Totally agree - she gives off serial killer vibes! She just thinks she has a right to comment on his weight loss journey as she’s apparently an expert, since losing loads of weight herself. It’s bullshit, she’s so aggressive and not motivational at all.

Lawrence should get a restraining order against her. 1/2 the TikTok shes made today are about him. Thanks for your comment blah blah blah. She’s so aggressive too 😱

Reactions: 5
Funny how she thinks on one of her TikToks that her and Lawrence are great friends, but his mum says different 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I dont understand why shes all over uk tiktokers .what about the american ones ?

Reactions: 2
What a weird one she is! I usually scroll past Lawrences videos but lately for some reason I have to pause them and scroll the comments to find hers because she is always lurking in there somewhere.🤣

Reactions: 1
I can’t stand her
She’s the most annoying, self serving, patronising, boring, obsessive, know it all on TT

Reactions: 6
What a weird one she is! I usually scroll past Lawrences videos but lately for some reason I have to pause them and scroll the comments to find hers because she is always lurking in there somewhere.🤣
Shes on everyones, all the people i cannot stand oddly enough.